My love.

She is very beautif.......

"Are you both a new couples" an voice came from behind. We both turned and seen. There stood an old couple with a smile in their face.

"Yes aunty" I said.

Iniya looked shockingly at me.

That grandma just blessed me by placing her one hand over my head and another hand on iniya. I smiled at her.

"New couples, stay blessed dears" she said.

She too sat beside us.

"You look beautiful beta. Just missing the vermilion in your forehead, and flower in your head. Have it. You look even more beautiful." she said and kissed fluffy forehead.

Why she is doing. I don't know.

Grandma then showed her hand towards me. The vermilion is in her palm.

Okay.

" Keep vermilion in your wife head partition beta "she asked me. I nodded my head. But what will iniya do.

" No.." fluffy started but stopped. When I took the pinch of vermilion from the grandma hand.

She looked at me even more angry.

I turned towards her and grabbed her head. She stood still.

Before two month, I placed the vermilion. After that I didn't.

I placed the vermilion over her head. She closed her eyes. An tear drop touched my hand which is holding her chin.

I just wiped it.

"Even keep the vermilion in her thaali beta" she said.

"It's okay grandma" fluffy said. That is when I seen, that her thali is visible that's how the grandma got the idea  okay.

"Show it Ms. Ezhil" I said. She looked even more angry. Atlast she took it out. I just kept the vermilion over it.

"Keep this flower in her hair beta. On this auspicious day we bless, you and your wife will live long life with a lot of happiness" she said and gave some jasmine flower to me, then she stood up and then gone. That uncle just smiled at us and nodded his head.

"Turn Ms. Ezhil" I said. She just took the jasmine from me. But before that, midhuna came.

"Mumma for me for me" she shouted at her for the flower.

"Turn sweety I will keep it in your hair" she said at midhuna.

"No Mumma half, midhuna half" she said.

"Okay" fluffy said.

She then cut the flower into two pieces by using the teeth itself. Nice job.

"Give it to me Mumma, I will keep it myself" midhuna asked her and showed the hand.

"No sweety Mumma will keep. Turn around. You can't keep by yourself sweety" fluffy explained, so midhuna turned. Once fluffy kept the flower in midhuna hair mshe jumped and seen whether the flower garland is falling or not. Hahaaa.

Then fluffy started to keep by herself. But midhuna grabbed the flower from her Mumma hand and gave it to me.

"Midhuna what are you doing" fluffy asked midhuna.

"Mumma you can't ke... Keep by yours... Yoursf" saying this she asked me to help her Mumma.

I love this cute girl.