Chapter 41

Leah Jamorhnoom is not a narrow-minded woman. Before deciding to become a full-time housewife, her last career was a public relations manager in one of the largest trading industries in Thailand. At that time he had only one child, namely Torn.

Leah's husband, Gary Jamorhnoom, started his first company in electronics when Torn was three years old and Leah was surprisingly pregnant with their second child, who was declared twins, Wine and Grant. Leah stopped working, seeing how her three sons had grown very active.

Gary had already started his third company when Leah told him he was pregnant again, five years later. This time they both hoped to have a daughter. They got Forth. Leah very spoiled her youngest son.

Torn is a gentle and obedient child. He had soft heart, but as he grew up, everyone could see that Torn also had a strong disposition and discipline.

He completed his studies as a mechanical engineering student in four years, at the same university as his father-Kantaphat university and continued his master's degree in Australia in less than two years, then started his career as an operations manager in one of his father's companies which is engaged in mechanical field.

Currently, at the age of 38, Torn has developed the mechanical company that his father started to reach several countries in America and Europe.

His wife-Nina Sharma, whom he married six years ago, is a famous wedding dress designer whom he met at a gala dinner. Nina is a beautiful Indian woman, fair skinned and has a soft voice when she speaks. Torn fell in love with Nina at first sight and they have a son and daughter-Dawin and Daisy.

Wine and Grant are twins with absolutely identical things. They are jolly, somewhat unruly, and love to play. They are very compact and always try to cover each other's mistakes and mischief.

They completed their education in computer engineering in four years and a few months and immediately started their own company in telecommunications and computer hardware.

Both are free-spirited and don't like the idea of ​​being tied down in marriage. Wine is bisexual and he begins a serious relationship with a handsome pilot-Kenji Nakashima, a Japanese man he meets on a business trip to Japan.

Grant quit being a playboy after meeting Fame-a beautiful woman who is very intelligent, geeky and a lecturer who has never been impressed by the Jamorhnoom name behind his name and has rejected Grant many times before finally giving in to his persistence. Fame and Grant's relationship has been going on for almost three years and Grant is already planning to propose for Fame.

Forth is very different from his brothers. He is the youngest child who is very independent, an unruly rebel. Leah and Gary were often called to school because Forth was fighting or skipping school, ever since he was in elementary school.

Leah almost had a heart attack when Forth came home one day with a tattoo of a dragon with wings on his back. At that time Forth was just sitting in the second grade of high school. Forth surprised his family again when he bought a large motorbike with his own savings, part of which he got from winning online games.

Even more surprising when Forth finished his studies at Kantaphat, majoring in electronics in just three and a half years, introduced a girl named Rose as his lover and refused to work in his father's company. Forth invited four of his friends to work together to establish an electronics company and in less than three years, his company has received the title as the company with the highest stock rating in Thailand.

Leah didn't really like Rose. He always felt that she was too self-conscious and not independent.

She never interfered in her children's personal relationships, but Leah once questioned Forth's beliefs when he said he was going to marry Rose. Forth just smiled and reassured Leah that he would never let his family down by bringing the wrong person into one of them.

Later, Leah learns from television, all the events involving Forth, Rose, and more shockingly, also Stiff, the adopted son of the Jamorhnoom family, who grew up as a teenager with his four sons, especially Forth who is closest in age to Stiff.

Leah was so shocked that she spilled the coffee in her cup on Gary's thighs when she saw Rose and Stiff sitting on the bench in the courtroom.

Forth's four friends, and several other people Leah knows as Forth's men testify against Rose and Stiff.

Leah closed her eyes tightly and cried when she finally saw Forth on the television screen.

Gary didn't wait long, and immediately called Wine for an explanation. Wine was closest to Forth and Gary was sure, he knew what was going on.

Wine didn't say much because he didn't really understand what was going on himself. Wine then asked Gary to wait.

Not long after, his secretary said that Mr. Tul Pakorn and Park Suthapong asked permission to meet him. Leah held her husband's hand tightly as she listened to Tul and Park's story. Leah and Gary had known Tul and Park well since they had been together with Forth since high school.

"That's why I never really liked that girl," Leah snorted angrily.

Tul and Park were long gone and Leah only stopped crying after Gary had coaxed and comforted her many times. "I wanted so badly to strangle her. And Stiff? Oh my God!  How dare he hurt my Baby Forth. Oh, my God! I feel useless being his mother. I never even knew my son was going through that much trouble."

Gary hugged his wife gently and kissed her forehead. "You know, Forth has always been like that since childhood. He hides his troubles and always tries to solve all his problems himself. He is unruly and stubborn, but always the most independent and reliable."

Leah took a deep breath. She acknowledged the truth of her husband's words. "Luckily it's all over. Honey, you need to get Stiff's name out of our family immediately. I don't want to see him again."

Gary smiled. "I think, for that matter, Wine and Grant have taken care of it well. They and Torn may not be very involved in the details, but I'm sure, they have a lot of trust in their little brother and help out in the little things too. Jamorhnoom always support each other."

Leah shook her head as she looked at her husband. "I hope, Forth is not heartbroken after what that bad girl did. He must soon find another girl who is better and loves him sincerely. I will probably start selecting anyone who tries to approach Forth, from now on. I hate to see my Baby Forth was hurt."

"I'll do that too, Honey." Said Gary firmly. "We all love our youngest."

*****