Chapter 16

Forth stroked Beam's forehead, trying to make the frown disappear.

Beam was breathing heavily and gradually became calmer. Forth kissed Beam's forehead for a long time, then looked at the handsome face in front of him with affection.

Beam moved slowly and opened his eyes. His eyes met the eyes of Forth who was staring at him.

"Hi, little prince, you're awake," said Porth gently. He stroked Beam's smooth cheek.

Beam stretched out his hands towards Forth and draped them around Forth's neck. He hid his face in the niche of Forth's neck.

"Baby, what's wrong? Are you having another nightmare?" whispered Forth in Beam's ear. He rubbed Beam's bare back gently. Beam's skin feels warm and moist. He felt Beam nod and sigh down his neck.

"Stefan is chasing me. He's furious. I'm scared."

Forth pulled Beam's body softly, slightly away from him so he could look into his face. "Baby, are you sure, the person you saw in Park's photo was named Stefan?"

Beam nodded. "I'm sure. He's changed a lot from what I remember before, but he's Stefan. I remember the wound on the side of his eye."

"How do you know him?"

Beam stared at Forth for a moment with a frown then shook his head. "I don't remember. I just remember his name and that he hated me. He wanted to hurt me."

Forth hugged Beam to his chest and kissed the top of Beam's head. "No one can hurt you while there is me."

Beam nodded and kissed Forth's chest. He looked up and kissed Forth's chin. "What time is it? Is it time to wake up?"

"No. You have to go to sleep again. It's only four in the morning."

"I ... want more," muttered Beam sheepishly. He pressed himself against Forth's body. "I love feeling you inside of me. You make me feel safe and comfortable."

Forth cupped Beam's face with both hands and was amazed to see the blush on Beam's smooth cheeks. "You're very adorable, georgeous, charming," said Forth amazed. "I've never seen anyone like you. You are handsome, and beautiful at the same time. Your eyes are very lively and expressive."

Beam kissed Forth's lips softly. He whispered. "I never knew that I could fall in love with a man like you. You are very handsome, but you are also very cold and dominant. Feeling in your arms makes me addictive. I love your strong embrace, your tight grip and your cold aura. It's like a shield to me. "

Forth smiled and kissed Beam's lips. "You say all the good things about me, but you don't know my bad side yet, Beam. You might run away when you find out."

"Can you make love to me again? I want to feel the heaven that you created in my body again," whispered Beam seductively.

Forth laughed and hugged Beam tightly. "Not now, darling. You're still weak and I don't want to make Kit kill me thinking I abused you. He looks really grumpy."

Beam chuckled. "I'm a man. I can bear the pain."

"I want you not to feel pain. I want you to feel pleasure."

"Then we have to practice a lot so that my body gets used to yours."

"You naughty, handsome doctor." Forth kissed the tip of Beam's nose. "Let's take a nap. I'll wake you up later and make a nice breakfast for you. I'll reward you well."

Beam gasped. He gripped Forth's arm with a pale face. "Forth. Stefan said a sentence like that to me. Why?"

"Uh? He said he was going to make you nice breakfast?"

"No. He said he'd reward me well. For what?"

"Do you remember what kind of tone he said? We can judge how he felt when he said that from the tone of his words."

Beam was shaking. "Angry. Very angry."

"What else do you remember?" asked Forth softly. "How was it when he said that? Are you guys in any particular place?"

Beam closed his eyes and tried to think. He rose from a lying position and sat cross-legged on the bed. Forth took a shirt from the cupboard and put it on Beam, then sat cross-legged on the bed facing Beam.

"A white room," muttered Beam. "Large windows look out. It's dark outside. There's an iron bed. Ah! That's the clinic room."

"That means that at that time you were in one of the rooms in the hospital," Forth snapped his fingers. "It's dark outside, you say? Could it be night?"

"In a moment, I think someone else is there too. Not just Stefan and me. The guy didn't say anything, but I was scared. I can see his face clearly. He was quiet, but his aura make me shuddered."

Forth held Beam's trembling hand. Beam's palms are wet. Forth raised Beam's hand and kissed the back of his hand gently. "Ssh ... don't force it. You can remember it again slowly."

"Stefan brought ... what is it? Err ... rope?" Beam closed his eyes and seemed to be immersed in his subconscious. He stuck his nails in Forth's arm. "You can't make me do that, Stef. I don't owe you anything and nothing has happened between us since that night, when you threw me out like trash."

"Beam, Baby ... " Forth tried to woke Beam up.

"You are truly evil. You will see, I will make you receive a reward for what you have done. I will expose your lecherous deeds. Mr. Jaturapoom does not deserve to be treated like this."

Forth was surprised. Beam said his name in an unconscious state as he remembered the incident he had forgotten. What is this sign?

Forth grimaced in pain. Beam's nails pressed deeper into his skin, as if in doing so Beam could endure the pain. "I don't know him directly, but I know who he is. I'm going to let him know what you are doing. Go on. Seeing you both disgusts me."

Beam's tears rolled down his cheeks. He was sobbing. Forth pulled Beam onto his lap and cradled him while whispering soothingly. He could feel Beam's body relaxing. Beam withdrew from Forth's embrace and stared at Forth in confusion.

Forth raised his hand and caressed Beam's face gently. He wiped Beam's tears, but suddenly Beam pulled his hand. Beam pointed at Forth's bleeding arm. "Oh my God, Forth? What happened to your arm? Who hurt you?"

*****