Chapter 28

Everyone is tensed. Max stood behind Tul with his arms crossed over his chest. Tul sat in the swivel chair at the laptop with a stiff face. Park and Lam sat side by side on the sofa, next to Professor Razak. Ming sat on the other sofa with Kit in his arms. Kit looked pale and hid his face on Ming's neck. Forth stood in the doorway, staring blankly at the garden.

"Looks like they've arrived," muttered Tul. He pointed to a red dot on the laptop screen and looked up at Max. "Babe, look at this."

Max leaned over behind Tul and looked over his shoulder. "Thanapon Kranz and Co metal warehouse. Tul,  this is a fictional company warehouse that Rose created to attract our clients," said Max.

Tul nodded. He gestured to Park by pointing at Forth.

Park walked over to Forth and patted him lightly on the shoulder. "Forth. They took him to Rose's warehouse."

Forth turned around. "I know." Forth looked at Max and nodded with a stiff face. "Get them ready and take care of everything. I will sell all of my wealth to pay whatever compensation they might sue, provided you can destroy them all."

Max nodded. He leaned over to Tul and whispered something to him, then kissed the top of his lover's head before going outside.

At the door, Max turned to Ming. "I have many men who are skilled in all kinds of martial arts, but I don't yet have a muaythai master with the brains of a clown engineering. Would you like to come along? Your children might be happy to see their father come to their rescue."

Ming nodded. Max continued on his way out. "I will wait outside. Make it fast."

Ming pulled Kit from his neck gently. "My lovely phi, I have to go. The kids definitely miss us and I don't want them to be afraid."

Kit looked at Ming with watery eyes. "You're going to get them home safely, right?"

Ming kissed the two dimples on Kit's cheeks. "Of course. I don't like seeing my lovely phi grieve all the time. It breaks my heart."

Kit reached out and hugged Ming tightly. He whispered in Ming's ear in a hoarse voice. "Bring them back safely, and I will fulfill all your fantasies. You may buy any costume you like and I will serve you well, Master Ming."

Ming smiled broadly and kissed Kit on the lips, then got up from the sofa. He turned to Lam. "Phi, please, please take good care of my wife."

Lam nodded and put his arm around Kit's shoulder to comfort him.

Tul gestured for everyone to listen. He turned the speaker knob. There was a rustling sound.

"So you finally gave up, little Beammie?"

Forth flinched and clenched his fists until his knuckles turned white. He recognized Stiff's voice.

"Whatever you think, Stefan. I just wanted to save those kids. You are the most cowardly human I have ever known. You used the kids just to pull me out. What a petty trick." Said Beam firmly.

"Stop talking too much. You're making me sleepy with that moral lecture, little stalker," Stiff chuckled. "So you managed to get close to Forth, huh? Great! You and your brilliant little brain really amaze me."

"What do you mean, asshole? What more do you want from me now?"

Stiff laughed loudly. "I loved you so much, Beammie. You frustrated me for always rejecting and avoiding me at that time. When you ran away from home, I think my life was almost ruined, especially when I found out that I too was adopted. Our ex-parents adopted us just for the alimony money. ."

"You ... also adopted?"

"Yes. They beat me really hard after you ran away. From then on my life was like hell, until I accidentally saved Mr. Jamorhnoom."

"Forth's father," Beam muttered.

"My life has changed drastically since then. I changed my identity immediately and they believed me. Then, I met Rose and she is the girl who reminds me of you."

"Ohoo...don't you compare me to that cheap girl, you bastard."

"She's better," Stiff chuckled. "She has beautiful big breasts, unlimited ambition and courage. She asked me for help in pursuing Forth because she knew, Forth, that arrogant bastard, is the heir to the name Jamorhnoom who will take over the business empire of Jamorhnoom."

"Don't you dare say anything bad about Forth," Beam hissed sharply.

"You admire him so much that you're willing to become his slave, don't you, Beammie? I never expected you to act this boldly."

"You pushed me to do it. I would never let anyone hurt Forth."

"You sent Forth the pictures of me and Rose, didn't you? You stole Rose's ultrasound and our baby's dna too?"

"Yes. I did everything because I knew you two were plotting something evil of yours against Forth."

"I don't know how stupid Forth was until he trusted you but, given the development of Rose and I's case, I think he's fallen for your trick, Beammie."

"I'm not deceiving Forth. I just wanted to get him to open his eyes and see what kind of person is by his side. Unthankful friends and foster brothers, team up with a devious and dangerous lover. Luckily, Forth believes in the photos I sent him and investigated you. I never even thought your and Rose's lies would get this bad. It's your own doing."

"You're an idiot, Beam. You think you're worthy of Forth? He's a heartless human who kills silently anyone who gets in his way. You might have a place by his side for just a few years, then you'll soon be dumped when he gets tired of you. You should have obeyed and come back to me, Beammie. You, me, and Rose can share. Rose doesn't mind."

Beam spat on the floor. "I'd rather be a whore for Forth than join you guys."

Stiff laughed loudly. "You've always been stubborn, Beammie, and brave. You even dared to hurt yourself just to get Forth interested in you, right? What are you doing? Paying some thugs to beat you up before hiding in the trunk of Forth's car until he finds you? He know that you're faking your memory loss?"

Everyone who was listening to the tapped conversation, gasped. Forth's face paled.

*****