Chapter 10

Forth panicked. He didn't find Beam anywhere. He woke up late than usual because he slept too late, after finishing all the documents he had to study last night.

There was no Beam in the main room, in the guest room, also in the kitchen and in the garden, after Forth had finished taking a shower.

Forth saw Bob III near the pool, was cleaning the pool from fallen leaves floating in the water.

"Bob, have you seen Beam? I can't find him anywhere in the house," asked Forth.

Bob III turned his head and pointed to the shed where the garden tools were stored, at the back of the villa. "I think I saw Mr Beam that way, sir."

Forth hurriedly walked in the direction indicated by Bob III. The warehouse behind the villa is a small warehouse which is usually only used for storing garden tools and unused objects before they are thrown away.

Forth walked around the warehouse and saw the door was open. He looked in through the gap in the door and gasped. Beam lying on the floor of the warehouse. Unconscious. An iron chain was piled up under his feet.

Forth hurriedly carried Beam in bridal style back to the villa and immediately took him to the room. "Beam, hey, what happened? Get up, Beam," Forth patted Beam's cheek gently.

He took cold water from the bathroom sink and soaked a washcloth, wrung it until it became damp and used it to wipe Beam's forehead, neck and arms.

Beam groaned softly and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at Forth with a frown. "Where am I?"

Forth put a damp towel on the nightstand and massaged Beam's fingers gently. "In the room. You were passed out in the back shed when I found you."

"The warehouse ... ah, the warehouse."

"What were you looking for there and why did you pass out?" asked Forth curiously.

"I'm looking for tools for gardening. There are some rose beds I want to tidy up near the pool, but then I see a snake and suddenly I feel like it's all dark."

"Snake?" asked Forth confused. "I didn't see anything there earlier."

"There's a snake there, big and black," Beam said in a trembling voice. "He's wrapped around my leg and it's cold."

Forth looked at Beam with a face full of confusion then shook his head after a while. "I'll have Bob III look into the warehouse and clean it up later. Have you had breakfast?"

Beam shook his head. "Not yet. I was waiting for you to wake up, but you slept very well, so I decided to go garden while waiting for you to wake up."

"You can't do that again next time," said Forth huffily. "You have to eat when it's time. Don't wait for me."

"But, I want to eat with you," muttered Beam, looking down. "I don't like to eat alone. It's not fun."

Forth pulled Beam's hand slowly. "Can you walk? Shall we have breakfast in the dining room or shall I bring your food here?"

"No. I'm all right. Let's go to the dining room and have breakfast there. I saw Bob III preparing sandwiches, prior to the warehouse. I'll heat them up."

Beam stood up quickly, but the movement made him sway. He staggered and fell into Forth's lap, who caught him with alacrity. Forth hugged Beam from behind with both hands on Beam's waist.

Forth sighed and let the sweet vanilla scent of Beam in his arms fill his lungs.

He brought hisself close to Beam's nape and buried his face there, between the soft strands of Beam's hair.

The uncomfortable feeling that made his heart feel heavy after waking up had suddenly disappeared. Forth sighed and closed his eyes.

"F-Forth?" whispered Beam in a trembling voice. His heart was beating fast, feeling Forth's hug on his waist. His back pressed tight against Forth's chest. Forth's face sank into the nape of his neck and he could feel Forth's hot breath on the skin of his neck.

"Let it be like this for a moment, Beam, please," muttered Forth over the soft skin of Beam's neck. "Your scent calms me down."

Beam relaxed his body and touched Forth's arm which was wrapped around his waist. He stroked the burly arm gently.

"I had a nightmare last night," muttered Forth suddenly. "She came and handed me a basket, demanding that I give up all my possessions and exchange it for the basket she was carrying. She said I was not worthy of her, just like what was in the basket."

Beam was silent for a moment, then while continuing to stroke Forth's arm, asked in a low voice. "Do you know who she is? The basket bearer? And what's in the basket?"

"Rose. She's got a basket of baby."

Beam was stunned to hear Forth's answer. He turned slowly and grabbed Forth's face with both hands. He saw how deep and dark the dark circles under Forh's eyes were. Beam looked down and kissed the bottom of Forth's eyes gently. "I don't know what you went through with Rose, but it looks like it bothers you a lot."

Forth held Beam's hand which was on his cheek. "I haven't had a nightmare since coming to this villa, but last night the dream came again."

"I never saw you had a bad dream," said Beam. He stroked Forth's cheek. "We've always slept in the same bed since I came here, except last night."

Forth stared at Beam for a long time and then snapped his fingers. "That's the answer. You."

"Euh? Me what?" asked Beam, confused.

"I've never had a nightmare since coming to this villa, because since then I have always slept next to you. Except last night. I slept in the guest room because I didn't want to disturb you. But last night the nightmare came again."

Beam laughed nervously. "That ... sounds a little strange."

"I'll prove it," said Forth. "Later tonight we will sleep together again as usual and we will see if I will have another nightmare or not."

Beam's face flushed at Forth's words. He bit his lower lip. "Your words sounded like a temptation."

Forth's heart was beating fast seeing the red color on Beam's cheeks. Unconsciously he raised his hand and stroked Beam's cheek. Her thumb stroked Beam's lips. "You're so beautiful," whispered Forth.

He gently tugged Beam's nape and brought his face closer. Forth kissed Beam's lips which were half open gently. He tilted his head to deepen the kiss when he felt Beam's reaction back his kiss.

Beam's soft sigh filled Forth's mouth and made him lose control. Forth has kissed Beam many times, but always tries to hold back. He doesn't want to cross the line because his heart and mind are not ready to do anything intimate, especially Beam is also a boy.

This time, Beam made him float just by feeling his hot tongue licking Forth's lips and his soft sigh filled his mouth. Forth took Beam's body into the middle of the bed and kissed his entire face and neck. Beam moaned in Forth's ear and his hand slipped into Forth's shirt.

"Forth? Where are you? We have to talk."

Forth and Beam stunned in their akward position. Lam and Park voices heard from the living room.

*****