Chapter 5

"Who is he?" Lam's voice was cold as ice. His hand pointed to Beam right in front of his nose.

Park watched Beam from the top of his head to his feet, back and forth several times.

"I found him injured on the road on the way here," replied Forth calmly. He was prepared to face a situation like this.

Lam and Park, Max and Tul, can be very territorial at times and possessive of him and each other.

"That means he's been here a week, and you didn't tell us at all?" Lam exploded in anger. He didn't scream at all, but his hiss was much more terrifying.

"Hi, my name is Beam," Beam said softly. "Well, actually that's all I remember right now. I don't know what happened to me and Forth saved me." Beam chuckled as he looked at Forth gently.

Lam did not see Beam at all. Park stroked Lam's arm softly and whispered something into her ear. Lam nodded and turned around, leaving the room.

Forth tried to hold it, but Park held Forth's hand and shook his head. "Leave him alone, Forth. You know how much he worries about you and tries really hard to protect you, but you upset him. We have to talk. Now."

Forth nodded without answering. Beam pulled the hem of Forth's shirt from behind and looked at him in confusion. "You want me to go?"

Forth smiled. "No. Go and find Bob III. Ask him to prepare dinner for us. I'll talk to Park in my study room."

Beam nodded and smiled faintly at Park before exiting the living room.

Park stared at Beam until he disappeared behind the door to the kitchen. "He's ... beautiful," muttered Park. "I often see handsome boys, but he's not only handsome. He's also pretty at the same time."

"Be careful, Park, don't let Lam hear what you say now," said Forth with a chuckle.

Park shrugged. "I love Lam with all my body and soul, but I am also a normal man who is not blind to beauty."

"I didn't mean anything, to bring Beam here. He was pretty bad when I found him and I couldn't just leave an injured person on a dark and lonely roadside."

Forth led Park to the study and closed the door. "What happened to him?" asked Park.

"I don't know yet. He seems to have amnesia. He only remembers his name. When he first realized, he thought I was his boyfriend."

"I'll try and find out later. Now, about Rose and Stiff."

Forth's face turned tense. "How about them?"

"They came to Lam and threatened to kill him if he exposed the affair and their conspiracy to embezzle company funds in an educational robot project two years ago. Tul installed a tape recorder implanted in Lam's earring, so all the conversation is well recorded. We will take care of them in a moment on these two days, because we have compiled all the evidence well. "

Forth dropped his body onto the sofa and sighed heavily. He sank his head into his hands.

Park approached Forth and patted his shoulder softly. "Don't worry, we'll take care of everything and when it's all over, they'll definitely not be in Thailand anymore."

"How is her condition?" whispered Forth in a choked voice. "Is she all right?"

Park stared at Forth for a long time and let out a deep breath.

"Can you stop worrying about her? That damn Stiff has to worry about and take care of her, not you! Man up, Forth, don't keep immersing yourself in the poison she spreads. You deserve much better than that bitch!"

"Park!"

"What? Did I say something wrong? If she's not a bitch, then you shouldn't be here, drowning in anger and loneliness yourself. Then he shouldn't be with that bastard Stiff, playing love behind your back and even trying to rob you all out."

Forth didn't answer. Park tapped his shoulder again, this time a little hard, standing up. "Make sure you don't screw up our plans. Rose will definitely try to reach out to you for sympathy or even try to persuade you again. Don't be tempted. That woman has proven cunning and tricky."

Forth looked at Park with his lips pressed tightly and nodded. Park came out of the study and headed straight for the door. He almost collided with Beam in the living room.

Park grabbed Beam's arm. "Who are you?"

Beam grimaced at the firm grip of Park's hand. "Me? My name is Beam."

"What do you want from Forth? Why did you approach him?"

Beam looked at Park in confusion. "My name is Beam and I don't know how I ended up here. Last time I remember, I was here when I woke up. I also just met Forth, as my saviour."

"Why do you think he's your boyfriend?"

"I don't know either. I just spontaneously called him that after I woke up. As if that was the only natural thing for me to do."

Park stared into Beam's clear eyes. He did not find doubts and lies there.

Park patted Beam's shoulder gently. "I'll trust you this time. Hurry up and find your memory. For a while, I'll leave Forth to you. He's in a difficult situation right now, I hope you don't make him even more burdened."

"I promise not to trouble him. I will look after and accompany him while I'm here." Beam nodded sure to calm Park down.

Park left the living room. Beam closed the door and stood silently in the middle of the living room, a few moments before he decided to go to Forth's study.

The door to Forth's study was not tightly closed. Beam stood doubtfully at the door. He knocked softly and waited. There was no answer from within. Beam repeated knocking on the door, but there was still no answer from within.

Beam pushed gently on the door and went inside. He looked around and admired the spacious and modern boudoir. His eyes did not find Forth anywhere.

An unpleasant feeling crept over Beam's heart. He just turned around to come out of the study when he heard a soft moan from somewhere.

Beam stared at another door near the wardrobe. The door was ajar. Beam approached the door and opened it slowly. Beam was stunned in the doorway and his voice nearly choked as he shouted. "Oh my God, Forth!"

*****