Chapter 25

Beam refused to look at Forth. He curled up on the bed with a blanket covering his whole body to his head.

Forth hugged him from behind and rested his chin on Beam's upper arm. "Beam ... look at me for a moment," said Forth softly, stroking Beam's waist.

"No, Forth, don't," said Beam hoarsely. "You're going to hate me."

"Baby, you make me very sad. I thought you loved me, but it turns out you completely refused to see me and instead accused me of nonsense."

Forth sighed and released his embrace. He got up and sat on the side of the bed with his head bowed and shoulders limp.

Beam peeked from under the blanket and stared at Forth's back. He moved and hugged Forth's waist from behind. Beam rests his head on Forth's back which is wide and warm.

"F-Forth, I'm sorry," whispered Beam. "I am so ashamed of what I did to you before. I felt unworthy of you, but instead chose a shameful path to stay close to you."

Forth stroked Beam's arm around his waist and turned to face Beam. "That's not a problem for me, Beam. I understand. I'm just sorry, why you never introduced yourself to me in person at that time."

"I don't dare, Forth. I'm just an ordinary person with a dark past, whereas you are a Jamorhnoom. You're too high for me to reach. I am nobody to you."

Forth cupped Beam's face with both hands and joined his forehead with Beam's forehead. He whispered over Beam's lips. "I am also an ordinary person. I am nothing, just a lucky coincidence to be born with the name Jamorhnoom behind my name. In another life, I might become a person whose path is darker than what you have experienced. We cannot choose from whom we are born, but we can choose what to become. You have made yourself valuable with all your own steadfastness and strength, Beam. You are great by your own efforts. I admire you. You are the most adorable person ever met."

Beam is crying. He really didn't expect to hear Forth say something like that. "I-I was stalking you like a shameless person. I sneaked behind you just to smell the perfume you were wearing. It must disgust you."

"Ssh ... don't say it again. I don't care what you did before, I already know everything and I don't mind it. Maybe, if you didn't, we wouldn't be here together like now."

"Uh? You already know? How is that possible?"

"Tul found some old photos where I was at some events and you were there. Behind me or beside me, your gaze fixed on me."

Beam's lips parted and his face flushed, red to his ears. "Oh my God, what a shame."

"Tul sent me the photos the other day, and when that night you said you wanted to confess something, I seemed to already know what you were going to tell me."

"I didn't say it because I was too afraid you would hate me. However, Phi Razak asked me to admit it before you asked because if that happened, it wouldn't be good for us."

"I am sad to see you become so quiet and always gloomy. You are also not eating and getting thinner. I asked Phi Razak if I should ask you directly about the photos, but he stopped and asked me to be patient. He said, you will probably tell me yourself soon. So I waited. I'm glad I didn't wait long. "

"What else did Phi Razak say? Did I say about Stefan and what did he do?"

Forth shook his head. "What you tell to Phi Razak is confidential, Beam. He will keep your secret, and will only open it with your consent and when it is deemed related to the safety of you and those around you."

"Oh God, I'm so pissed off. Why hasn't my memory returned."

Forth kissed Beam's forehead. "Be patient. You've only had one therapy, but so far, things are looking good. You even dare to admit what you did to me."

"That was my dumbest mistake."

"So, it turns out that all this time you have been a loyal fan of mine, right? "Forth teased, winking.

Beam flushed again. He let go of Forth and huddled back in a blanket at the end of the bed.

Forth smiled and opened the blanket that covered Beam. He hugged Beam from behind and whispered in his ear. "Hi fans, I will give you a gift that you will never forget in your lifetime."

Beam sighed. Forth's whisper made the hair on his neck bristled. "Oh Forth, don't keep teasing me. I'm already embarrassed enough."

Forth kisses Beam's neck and unbutton Beam's pajamas. His hand slipped against Beam's warm, smooth skin. He can feel the beat of Beam' s heart, so fast and loud.

Forth flipped Beam's body and hovering over him. His eyes met Beam's. Forth exploring Beam's face with his lips, to his neck and shoulder. His manhood become hard when Beam moaned his name with seductive voice.

"You are the most adorable person in my world, Beam. You are the most sexy and beautiful man in my eyes," Forth whispered on Beam's navel.

Beam want to cry harder when Forth pulled his pant off and grabbed his manhood. He can feel Forth's warm breath showering his manhood with warm air. Beam closed his eyes and arched his back when Forth's mouth engulfing his manhood.

"F-Forthhh ... Aah ... Oh God, Forrthh ... Aarrhhhh, its so good, Babe, I feel so good, eeeuuuhhh ... "

Beam lost consciousness of time. He is in the heaven that Forth created for him. Forth makes Beam release his first orgasm in Forth's mouth and he swallows it completely.

Beam was still limp when he felt Forth's finger slowly entering him. Beam let out a loud sigh and spread his legs wide. He missed the big and hard Forth manhood filling him.

"Come in, Daddy. I'm yours," Beam sighed over Forth's lips.

Forth kissed Beam to divert attention, when he began to enter Beam. He grimaced at the difficulty getting in. "Oh Beam, you are so tight. Loosen your mucles, Baby, let me in."

"It's you, so big and hard, Babe," Beam held his breath.

"Oh my God, you clenched me, Baby. I'll cum quickly if you pinch me like this."

Forth moves rhythmically, making Beam moan and sigh nonstop. His voice made Forth lose control even more.

Beam was nearing orgasm again. He gripped Forth's arm with wistful eyes. Forth knew what Beam was feeling. He slipped his hand under the pillow and as they both raced to reach the top, Forth slipped the ring onto Beam's finger.

He whispered over Beam's lips. "I love you, Beam Baramee. Be mine."

Beam gasped and burst in tear.

*****