Kapter 69

They let _____ rest while everyone else met the sleeping baby.

Kirishima smiled looking at Katsuki patting his back.

"He's perfect man." Kiri says as Katsuki smiled.

____ was just laying down as Mina was by her side.

"Wow..I can't believe you're officially a mom. And I'm an aunt!" Mina said as ____ smiled.

Nana, Baba and Akio met up with them as well.

They stared down at the sleeping child both crying.

"We're getting too old!" Nana whined as Baba smiled down at his great grandson.

"What's his name again?" Baba asked.

"Kiyoto Bakugou." Katsuki answered as Baba smiled.

"It's perfect." He said.

Hawks just looked down at the child with Akio.

"He's so big..how the hell did you push him out" Hawks said as _____ smiled at his question.

"He's gonna have a good life." Akio said smiling.

"Congratulations you two." They say as _____ and Katsuki smile nodding.

_____ looked really tired and they all knew she was.

They slowly left one by one letting her fall asleep.

Mitsuki stayed behind just to make sure they had everything they needed for the night before she and Masaru left.

Katsuki stood in the room alone with his family.

He looked at them both seeing them sleeping in the same position that made him smile.

He walked over fixing the covers on _____ and the sat down on the ledge looking down at Kiyoto.

"...." Katsuki smiled. This was it. This was his kid.

He's never felt so proud and eager to be the best before. He wanted to give his son everything he could ever want. That and he wanted to be the best future husband for _____.

He leaned against the wall closing his eyes just resting before he had to wake.

***
The next morning ______ got help from the nurses and Katsuki to stand up and get cleaned. She still had to stay in the hospital for two days just to make sure the baby was fine.

Kiyoto was still sleeping as _____ just sat down on the bed drinking the water Katsuki gave her.

"How you feeling?" He asked stroking her hair out of her face.

"I'm alright I guess..it hurt like shit tho. I never want to go through that again." She said as he smiled.

"Don't say that..."

She looked up at him. "Dont you dare be thinking of having another kid, I just gave you one right there." She said pointing as he laughed kissing her cheek.

"Ya ya, Hawks came by in the morning to drop off some pastries." Katsuki said handing her some as she smiled taking it.

The nurse walked into the room as she smiled at the two.

"I need to check on him is it alright if I take him for a quick review?" The nurse asked as they nod.

Katsuki watched the nurse like a hawk as she picked up Kiyoto. But immediately he started to cry bursting out into tears.

The nurse smiled. "I know I know I'm mean for waking you up." The nurse talked to him as she walked to the side of the room to all the tools to measure and make sure everything was good with him.