Katper 86

"KIYOTO!?"

***
King started to bark loud as he ran down the stairs sniffing.

______'s legs just moved following King as he barked loud at the open door.

There... down the street was a figure running and a baby crying.

She's never felt this way before.

Something in her was killing her.

She didn't even think about it as she stabbed herself with her sword that she had ready by the door.

King already was running after the figure as she formed her blood to make wings and shot out fast attacking the man holding her screaming child.

The neighbors heard the commotion immediately calling the police, and posting it on the Internet....their close neighbor realized Dynamight wasn't there....something was going on and he didn't know what.

______ formed her blood into a sword stabbbing the man hundreds of times as she held her baby in her arms.

"MAMA!" Kiyoto cried out.

King caught up with her but watched as she took care of him.

______ didn't kill the man and aimed her blood sword at the mans neck.

"Who. The. Fuck. Are. You."

He panicked freaked out having his hands up.

"P-please! T-they told me! They told me to do it! S-spare me!" The man yelled crying as she glared grabbing the sword and about the stab him in the neck but before she could...

Arms grabbed her and pulled her away and off the guy.

She glared at the man laying on the ground bleeding every possible way as he couldn't move. King just growled making sure he didn't move an inch staying on top of him.

Kiyoto cried as ______ looked at the person who pulled her away..

Katsuki's soft eyes met hers. He cherished her cheek with his left hand and cherished Kiyoto's cheek with his right.

Making sure they were both alright before he turned back to the man King was on top of.

"King. Off." Katsuki spoke.

King got off the man as Katsuki bent down grabbing the mans shirt and looking at him right in the face.

"Who the fuck sent you."

_____ let Katsuki take care of it.

She formed her blood to hide her and Kiyoto in a large shell from the crowd of neighbors.

She held Kiyoto close checking his body and thankfully seeing he was okay.

She wiped his tears smiling at him.

"Don't worry mama's got you.." _____ comforted Kiyoto as he cried into her chest.

She stayed in that blood dome protecting herself and her child from the eyes of curious people.

She opened the dome just walking back to the house not even looking at the man as she dropped her blood on the grass and walked back into the house

She went to the kitchen setting Kiyoto to sit on the counter as she wet a towel and wiped his face.

"..." Kiyoto was trembling still being scared as he leaned onto his mother for more comfort.

She just let him hug her as she kissed his head.

She picked him up, wincing a little since her abdomen was still bleeding.

Yes she was in pain but that pain level would never amount to almost losing her child.