Kapter 63

The next morning ______ got up and dressed into her Hero Costume.

She was pretty sore but not too bad.

She smiled looking at Katsuki, he looked out of it.

She just left him in bed kissing his cheek before leaving the house.

She put on her mask and drove her car to Asahi's and her shared agency.

He waited for her outside as they both started on the mission heading out of town and into sketchy areas.

***
When Katsuki woke up he realized she was already gone.

He frowned just pushing the sheets off him.

He saw his trash of condoms on the ground near the bed, some missed the trash can.

He just cleaned those up and went to the bathroom to clean up before going to make himself breakfast.

He turned the TV on just watching while he ate cereal.

His phone rang as he looked down seeing Kirishima.

He put it on speaker.

"What."

"Hey man! You got time today? The guys and i are heading out for drinks!" Kirishima said.

Katsuki thought about it before answering

"...fine pick me up I'm not driving to you" katsuki said as Kiri said they'd be there in 20 minutes.

Katsuki finished up eating and walked to his room putting on clothes.

He texted _____'s phone that he went out with the guys. He knew she was busy on a mission so he didn't expect a fast reply.

He waits till the guys got there and they head out.

It was Sero, Denki, Kiri and Shinsou all together again.

Kirishima drove them to a bar they always went to and got their usual booth sitting down as they ordered drinks.

Sero just hitting on every waitress that walks by. As Denki laughed at his failure.

"How are things with _____? I haven't seen her at all. She's busy with Plasma right??" Kirishima asked Katsuki.

He nods. "She's been going on tons of missions."

"Ya but you have your own agency, how's that treating you?" Denki asked.

"How the fuck is it suppose to treat me? It's perfect. Just wait till I get to the top." Katsuki said confidently as the guys laughed.

They got their drinks as Kirishima was the only one not drinking alcohol.

Apparently he promised Mina he wouldn't. But he still wanted to hang out with the guys so he came along.

They started to talk more about their work before moving onto games and bands. The normal boy talk.

And then the favorite topic. Girls.

Kirishima and Katsuki were already set so they just listened to the other boys talk.

"Don't you have something with Jirou?" Shinsou asked Denki.

"...well Ya but she kicked me out. I'm single that's all I know." Denki said in his defense.

"Speaking of girls when are you two going to finally marry your girls? Especially you Bakugou. You guys have been together for years I highly doubt you'll break up in the future." Sero said looking at him.

"Ya I would've already snatched her and put a ring on her if ive been with her long like you. Aren't you afraid another man might?" Denki asked as Katsuki glared at him.