Kapter 41

It took 30 minutes flying for ______ to fly them to Hosu City.

"Hey! Why are we going again??" Shinsou asked.

"Little brother is missing and Big Brother is going crazy, I just need you to stop him from attacking the others while we find little brother." ______ said as Shinsou just looked at Katsuki who was just enjoying the flyover.

Once she landed near the streets they could hear loud roars and destruction.

A water splash shot into the air as Kaito fell right by their feet.

"Kaito?" ____ said.

"Oh..y-ya you're here..be useful.." he said in pain just staying on the ground.

"Katsuki help him up" _____ said as she ran with Shinsou towards Hana and Big Brother.

"HEEEEYYY LET GO!" Hana yelled as Big Brother picked her up.

Big brother yelled like a beast. His eyes shining green.

"BIG BROTHER CALM DOWN!" ______ yelled using her blood to make a chain around him.

Hana stared at his hands she was trapped in and laser beams shot out of her eyes as she burnt his hand making him let go.

"OW!" Big Brother yelled.

"Shinsou talk to him!" _____ said.

"Uh- Hey! Big brother!" Shinsou yelled but that only caused Big Brother to try and break free from ______'s chains.

"Do you want to find your Little Brother or not?" Shinsou asked as Big Brother turned to him.

"Do you or do you not!?" Shinsou asked again trying to get him to talk.

He couldn't copy little brothers voice since he's never heard it and since he didn't have his mask. All he could do is hope to get Big Brother to talk.

"Little Brother! Mine!" Big brother yelled out at him as Shinsou smirked.

"Freeze"

With that simple word Big Brother stopped moving as Hana was breathing heavily standing beside _____.

______ takes the time to chain Big Brother up to keep him still.

Kaito and Katsuki catch up with them.

"..we didn't need your help by the way." Kaito said crossing his arms.

"You're the one who told us it be useless." ______ replied.

He rolled his eyes.

"What the hell happened?" Katsuki asked.

"We were all gonna head to bed but Big Brother realized Little Brother was missing, we search the entire house and outside but then he went crazy..I'm gonna beat that kid once he gets back" Hana said annoyed.

"I'll fly up and look around, take Big Brother back inside." ______ said.

"I'm coming with you." Kaito said watching _____ make wings with her blood.

He copied and used her water quirk to make water wings.

He smirked using them, it was new for him.