Kapter 100

Katsuki finally got up.

He went back to the hospital to the room finding ______ on the bed and his family in the room.

Kiyoto and Kiyomi were there too.

They still haven't told Kiyoto but just by seeing his mother sleeping his knew something was wrong.

Mitsuki looked up seeing Katsuki.

He just walked over to _____'s bedside the monitors still having a silent no rhythm beat.

He stared at her before touching her face gently.

..we never finished talking...you aren't mad at me anymore..right?...i can't do this..

Tears fell from his eyes as he leaned down kissing her cold lips.

Hawks had Kiyomi cradled in his arms.

Kiyoto sitting silently beside him still confused but Hawks kept his wing blocking Kiyoto's view.

Katsuki rests his head on her shoulder. Everyone being silent letting him mourn.

***
"THE FUCK! IM NOT DEAD YOU DINGBAG!" ______ yelled at Katsuki.

"HEY HELLOO" she continued to yell but obviously failed to get his attention.

She looked around the room seeing Mitsuki and Masaru.

"What the actual fuck..holy shit I can see my body.."

She tried to touch her own face but obviously went through it.

She saw Katsuki sobbing and frowned.

"You idiot I'm not dead..what the hell.."

She glared getting frustrated and being freaked out.

It's as if she was a ghost and no one could see her.

"Katsuki! Come on I don't know what's going on but you guys are freaking me out!" _____ said standing beside him.

"Katsuki!" She yelled again but nothing.

She walked over to Akio, Mitsuki and Hawks but no one saw or heard her.

She then looked down at Kiyoto seeing him frown.

"Baby can you really not see me..?" She asked but her hand just went through his face.

She pulled away tears forming in her eyes but then heard a giggle.

She looked over at Kiyomi who was staring right at her reaching for her.

"Kiyomi!? You can see me!?" ______ yelled moving to her as Kiyomi giggled up at her.

***
Hawks looked down at Kiyomi who was giggling and reaching for the sky.

"...Kiyomi not now please" Hawks said covering her hands but she kept her eyes up in the air staring at nothing.

She whined catching Mitsuki's attention.

Kiyomi started to giggle even more her laughs filling the silent room.

Katsuki gripped _____'s hand and looked up seeing his daughter reach for the air and laugh.

Kiyomi then turned her head to Katsuki and giggled reaching towards him.

Katsuki looked at her still being in pain but..could he even hold his child now?