Kapter 33

The next few days Hawks has really worked _____ to her limits with Tokoyami.

The consistent flying around improved _______'s mobility and helped her get less tired when using her quirk.

Tokoyami also improved his quirk, he learned new moves that he and ____ worked on together.

They both did well with Hawks who praised them.

"I gotta say, I didn't expect either of you to get this far ahead I'm impressed." Hawks says as they fly around.

"It was because of your training." Tokoyami tells him.

"Ya right! He did nothing but fly around us." _____ said as Hawks smirked.

"You still upset about yesterday Birdie?" He asks as she looked away flying ahead as he laughed.

Tokoyami sighed.

Yesterday Hawks ignored all her requests. He let her fight alone almost getting her killed which she had a right to be mad about.

But of course he wouldn't have let her die for obvious reasons. Tokoyami ended up saving her in time.

"You grew from it didn't you?" Hawks says flying by her side as he flew backwards facing her.

"Grew to hate you? Then ya." She said.

Hawks sighed flying above her now looking down at her.

"How can I make it up to you? Cant have my Birdie flying solo."

"I'm not your Birdie. And you know how." She said looking ahead of her.

He smiled laughing. "Again? I bought you some yesterday. Did you finish those pastries already." He asks.

"Yes. And I want more. Sooo fly your ass back there." She says smiling still pissed off.

Tokoyami sighed. He was stuck listening to those two argue and talk childishly this whole week.

Hawks acted like an annoying brother towards _____.

Maybe..it was because he knows how she feels.

Hawks smiled at her. "Sure why not. Tokoyami! Let's head to buy Birdie here her healthy meal. The longer she's mad at me the less she'll listen." Hawks said as he started to fly in another direction.

Tokoyami nods as _____ rolled her eyes at Hawks insult. She just flew with them down to the city and to the nearest pastry shop.

It was a huge place with many people and children.

They landed and _____ made her blood turn into a Hawk (the actual bird) to sit on her shoulder.

"I love when you do that." Hawks says smirking looking at it.

She smiled as they walked into the store.

"Oh my god Pro Hero Hawks!! I'm a huge fan!" The worker and other people say running up to him immediately.

Hawks just signs his autograph for them smiling.

Tokoyami ordering the pastries for the group while _____ waited by the window.

"Mommy look that's the girl you talked about!!" A child said pointing at _____.

The mother looked over and her eyes went wide pulling the child away.

"Stay away from her!" She said.

______ just ignored her....bitch

"..some part of me didn't actually believe she was trying to be a Hero. That's honestly so sad." Another voice said in the group surrounding Hawks.

Legacy.. (Bakugou X Reader) जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें