Kapter 51

A few days have gone by.

Winter break was coming up very soon.

Katsuki was upset _____ wouldn't be staying with him the entire break but knew not to bring it up since she would be with her grandparents.

But his mom and dad were the ones who were more upset about it.

Katsuki gave them a short story about what happened and they wanted to meet the grandparents now.

It was the last day of school until break.

Katsuki stretched his arms walking in the hallways.

They had a short class so they were all back at the dorms chilling.

_______ was with Mina for the hour so he just went to Sero's room where the guys were all hanging out.

"Hey Bakubro! We called the girls over they'll be here soon." Sero said smiling as he had cards out to play.

Katsuki just nods sitting down on the bed near Kirishima.

"I can't believe we're leaving the dorms tomorrowww! Are you guys packed?" Denki asked looking at them.

Sero nods pointing to his bags in the corner as the others nod as well.

"I just can't wait to relax." Kirishima said smiling.

"Right? And once we get back we're heading back to our internships. Man it's gonna be so messy" Sero whined.

"Shinsou did you find someone to intern for??" Denki asked him.

He nods as Katsuki glared pissed off knowing already.

"Really who??"

"Best Jeanist." Shinsou replied as he then looked at Katsuki who glared.

"HA NO WAY! YOU GUYS GET TO BE TOGETHER!" Denki yelled.

"It wasn't my choice, Mr.Aizawa recommended me to him and he agreed." Shinsou said making sure they knew he wouldn't join with Katsuki just because.

As they talked the door opened as the girls walked in.

_____ smiled seeing Katsuki there already as she just walked to him and fell right into his arms.

"I never want to see another bag again." She said closing her eyes as she cuddled into his body.

Mina fell onto the bed next to him.

"Weren't you two just packing?" Kirishima asked.

"Too many clothes.." Mina whined as the guys laugh.

Katsuki just had _____ on his lap hugging her as she rests her head on his shoulder.

He just rubbed her back as the others start their game of cards.

But after a while Mina fell asleep on the bed next to them as _____ was at the edge of it.

"Geez.. they really tired themselves out huh?" Kirishima said looking at Katsuki who kept his arms tight around _____.

"I guess..hey I'm gonna take her to her room." Katsuki said.

"Ya I'll take Mina too." Kirishima said getting up.

Katsuki moved and just picked _____ up as she wrapped her arms around him.

The other three guys just let them go not minding it.

Kirishima picked up Mina respectfully to not bother her as he walked her with Katsuki to the girls side.

Both just went into the girls room and set them down.