Kapter 89

Within the next week _____ was trying to get Kiyoto enrolled in a preschool.

Katsuki got a bit busy with work to help her but she took care of it all.

The school would start in 2 months and when those 2 months came not only did Kiyoto get ready for this new change but ______'s belly grew too.

She dropped him off for his first day and he seemed to be doing good.

The principal informed her that they'd make sure he was treated equally and not as the Number 1 Heroes son.

She really didn't mind it, but she didn't want Kiyoto to grow up spoiled with goods or compliments everywhere he went.

She got back home where King joined her on the couch having his head in her lap.

She smiled down at him petting him as she let the TV play.

***
Katsuki just finished off a bunch of Villains in the east side of the city.

They were damaging every electrical device, cars, lights anything in sight.

He stopped the Villain and dropped him to the police.

"Pro Hero Dynamight!!" Fans yelled running over.

Driven was with Katsuki getting pushed out of the way from fans.

"Pro Hero Dynamight! Can I get your autograph!??"

Katsuki looked at them rolling his eyes but nodding.

He sighed a few things.

"Dynamight is Pro Hero Kira with you?? We heard she's pregnant again is that true!?"

"If you know she's pregnant why the fuck would she be fighting idiot." Katsuki replied as they cheered hearing the rumor was true.

"Is it a boy or girl!?"

"That's none of your damn business. Now leave me alone I'm busy." Katsuki said annoyed.

Driven pushed the fans back giving Katsuki space as he checked his phone..

...we won't know it's gender until another 2 months..But I do miss her..shit why'd they have to remind me of her now.

"Hey Dynamight? Where we going next? Should we just patrol this secti-" Driven was saying but Katsuki cut him off.

"Let's go up to Dakota." Katsuki told him.

"Dakota? Isn't that near your house?" Driven asked as Katsuki glared just getting into the car as Driven followed.

"Doesn't fucking matter we're going."

Driven shrugged not minding it.

Katsuki drove towards his part of town.

He pasted the city hall of Dakota and went up the hill.

Driven already knew he was just trying to get home, using his patrolling time to see his wife.

He didn't mind it letting it be as Katsuki parked the car infront of his house and got out with Driven.

Driven has never actually been in their house before so this would be a first. Katsuki unlocked the door and walked in as King ran over smelling someone new.

"Oh shit you have a dog!?" Driven asked smiling petting King.

Katsuki looked at him nodding before looking around the living room.

"_______??" He called out as he shut the door.

King barked at Katsuki and ran to the stairs.

Katsuki looks back at Driven.