Kapter 85

For the next few days Katsuki planned the mission with Steel, Shoto, Artlo and Izuku.

_____ stayed home with Kiyoto and King.

King was just sitting silently as Kiyoto placed his toys on King's body.

______ looked over each minute to make sure they were fine as she cooked dinner.

Katsuki sent her a text letting her know that they mission was a go for tuesday.

She smiled seeing it. That meant there was only 2 days left till they attacked the hideouts all together.

Kiyoto came running into the kitchen, King right behind him.

Kiyoto hugged his mother's leg giggling.

She smiles looking down at him as he smiled up at her.

She ruffled his hair then went back to mixing the pot of chicken she was making.

Kiyoto looked over going to the other side of the kitchen.

King followed him again all around the kitchen island.

Kiyoto looked up trying to see on the counter but obviously being too tiny to see anything.

"Mama... cookie?"

_____ heard. She added more spices to the pot.

"No, papa's gonna be home soon and we'll eat together."

"Cookie..!" He said not giving up.

She ignored him as he glared running over to her feet poking her leg to get her attention.

"Mama...mama!"

She just checked on the rice and closed it to let it rest on the heat and looked down at Kiyoto who looked like he was about to cry.

She sighed.

"No cookie. I said wait for dad." She tells him as he sniffles about to cry until King licked his face.

She pet between King's ears as he distracted Kiyoto.

She walked over to the living room changing the channel to the news as it was just talking about Hawks and how he showed up at a convention and old fans went crazy.

She waited on the couch as Kiyoto walked over to her to be held.

She picked him up letting him sit in her lap as he buried his head between her breasts hiding.

She just stroked his hair as they wait for Katsuki.

In the next few minutes the door opened and Katsuki walked in, behind him was Shoto and Izuku.

______ looked over confused seeing all three wall in.

"Uh..hi?"

Katsuki looked irritated as he walked over to her.

"Hey _____! Sorry for barging in unannounced." Izuku said smiling.

"It's nice to see- oh you have a dog." Shoto said looking down at King who was sniffing them.

"They wouldn't leave me alone." Katsuki told her as she shook her head smiling.

"That's alright, I made plenty of food." She said as Izuku and Shoto smile hearing that.

Kiyoto reached for Katsuki as he took him.

"Papa cookie!" Kiyoto said happily.

"Cookie? Uh-"

"Kiyoto i said not yet." _____ says as he pouts hiding in Katsuki's chest.

Izuku and Shoto help set the table adding their plates.