Kapter 99

Katsuki stayed by her side for the rest of the day.

Akio and Hawks informed everyone that she was out of surgery and they were just waiting for her to wake up.

Hawks brought them all fast food just so the boys could eat.

Akio sat just watching the TV in the room while Katsuki kept his hand holding hers.

The machines were just making noise beating like her heart which they were glad to hear.

Katsuki rubbed his thumb against her hand staring at her.

"Hey, did they say how long it would take?" Hawks asked Katsuki.

"She said a few hours."

"It's been hours." Hawks replied.

Katsuki just looked at him before looking back at _____.

"She'll wake up."

Hawks looks at ______...i hope so.

***
Another hour passed.

The boys were all in the room just waiting.

The nurse checked up on her seeing everything going good but she just didn't wake.

That was until..

"BABE!? HEY!" Katsuki yelled getting Hawk's and Akio's attention.

Katsuki stood up hovering over her having a hand to her cheek helping her take off the air mask.

She was waking up but everything felt so..dizzy.

Her eyes adjusted to the bright light in the room but Katsuki's face moved closer to block it.

She saw his eyes staring down into hers.

He smiled softly at her but she had no idea what was going on.

"Hey Birdie nice to see you awake finally." Hawks said smiling.

Katsuki helped her sit up as she then saw Akio there too.

"What the hell...what happened..? My body hurts so much.." _____ said as she squeezed Katsuki's arm for support.

"Ya you fell down, apparently you had massive blood loss and were about to die." Hawks said casually.

"What!?" She asked.

"Buts it's fine you're fine." Katsuki said to her.

"W-wait what? No I..wait where are the kids?! I was with Kiyoto And Kiyomi...I remember that." _____ said.

"They're with Mitsuki and Masaru. Don't worry. How you feeling?" Akio asked her.

"...how the hell am I supposed to feel?" She asked actually wanting an answer but the boys just smiled taking it as humor.

"Aye, get out." Katsuki told Hawks and Akio.

"Already? We'll just be outside Damn." Akio said sighing.

"We'll see ya in a sec Birdie!" Hawks said as he and Akio left the room to give the two privacy.

______ looked over at Katsuki seeing his sad looking eyes.

"You seriously have to stop scaring me. I get losing you once but I can't handle it twice." Katsuki said.

She smiled just keeping her hand to his.

"It's not like I signed up for it...but I'm sorry..I should've told you about it earlier.." ____ confessed.

He sighed. "No..I should've checked on you.. I promised to keep you safe and I missed the biggest thing that could've killed you." He said.