Kapter 32

Once Monday morning came.

The class got dressed into their hero costumes.

Katsuki looked down at his hand where the 'My #1 ❤️' was and he smiled.

It was a bit smudged now but he wouldn't take it off. He just put his gloves on and walked out of his room to get to _____ before she left with Tokoyami.

When he walked into her room he saw her in her costume as she put on the thigh belt and her blade in and has the sword attached to her back.

He just looked at her body. Her curves..her everything as she turned around seeing him.

She smiled.

"Look at you looking handsome as ever." She said.

He smiled walking towards her and kissing her lips.

"Are you almost ready?" He asked as she nods and grabs her mask putting it on.

"I'm gonna miss you..a whole week away from you sounds boring" ____ said just hugging him as he hugged her back.

"Ya I know. I'll try and find you, If I'm out in patrol." He said.

"Hawks and Best Jeanist patrol the same spots??" She asked.

"Sort of. Either way I'll make time to find you." He said as she smiled and kissed his cheek.

"Good you better. Let's go, I don't want to keep Tokoyami waiting.

He nods and walked out with her, half the class already left.

Dark shadow smiled seeing _____ and went to her as Katsuki glared.

"Aye feathers! Dont let her get hurt got it?" Katsuki said to Tokoyami. "You too" Katsuki said to Dark Shadow as he saluted Katsuki.

"Out." _____ said pushing Katsuki out the dorm as she smiled at Dark Shadow.

She and Tokoyami walk out and head into a car to get to Hawk's agency.

***
Once arriving they walked in.

"He may be a little independent at times but he's a good teacher. I've learned so much already from him." Tokoyami told her as they walked upstairs.

"Really?...you know I'm not really bird related. I have no clue how he'll react." She said.

"It'll be fine." Tokoyami said as Dark Shadow enjoys _____'s pets.

Once they get to the study they walk in finding Hawks on the couch.

"Heyyy you're here. About time I was starting to get bored" Hawks says standing up.

His red wings spreading as he flew closer to the two.

"You must be the Hero Killer girl right? It'll be fun working with ya kid." Hawks said.

"Right..my names ______ Akaguro."

"Ah using Hero Killer's last name. They told me you're not related by blood is that right??" Hawks asks.

She nods as he smiled. "Mm then I'll just call you Birdie." He said causally was his feathers flew around the room.

Tokoyami sighed as ______ looked at him annoyed by that comment.

"I-I'm not a bird." She said as he looked at her.

"Come on, we should get going. I have a lot planned for today." Hawks said as he walked to the balcony.

Tokoyami put Dark shadow under his cape to fly knowing Hawk's schedule well.