Kapter 12

The next morning _____ woke up being in Katsuki's arms.

She smiled softly just cuddling more into his warm body.

He tightened his arms around her in his sleep causing her to blush feeling his strong arms squeezing her tight.

She was dying in happiness squeezing him back having her face buried in his chest.

They stayed like that for a couple more hours before a knock went off at _____'s door.

"________!! Get uppp! I said we're having a girls day today and I need to get you before Bakugou does." Mina's voice was heard.

_____'s eyes went wide as she sat up.

Katsuki just yawned rubbing his eyes seeing her sit up.

"Wha-" he was trying to ask but ____ covers his mouth.

"_____!!! Get upp I can hear you moving in there." Mina said from behind the door.

"She can't know that you're here." ____ whispered to Katsuki.

He yawned. "Why not?" He whispered back stretching his arms.

"_____!!" Mina called out impatient.

"Ok ok give me a second to look decent." ______ said to Mina.

_____ just grabbed Katsuki's arm pulling him off the bed and shoving him in her closet.

Katsuki just looked at her confused.

"Why the hell do I have to hide!?" He whispered yelling at her.

"Because there's no way I'm having that convo with Mina! If she tells Aizawa we're both screwed." _____ said glaring as she shut the door in his face.

Katsuki rolled his eyes but she was right. Mr.Aizawa would probably move her to a different floor or out of the dorm.

He looked in the closet he was standing in. It was pretty big she had a tiny dresser in there. Katsuki hesitated before exploring as he opened one of the drawers and immediately closed them seeing panties.

He blushed red..he opened it again peaking before hearing the door open and he closed it again.

____ just fixed her tank top and walked to the door opening it as Mina walked in glaring looking around the room.

"Why'd you take so long??" She asked suspicious.

"I..uh..slept naked?" _____ said as Mina looked at her.

"Oh, okay! Well get dressed, you remember that cafe I wanted to go with you, but Bakugou stole you from me? I Wanna go to that. Also there's this new store we can go to, it has super cute clothes!" Mina said smiling.

"Ya ok we'll go." _____ said smiling nervously since Mina was near the closest.

Katsuki just covering his mouth to stay silent.

Mina looked over at her bed but then saw a phone on the bed side table.

"Hey who's phone is this??" Mina asked walking to it picking it up and _____'s eyes widen.

"UH-"

"It's Bakugou's, why do you have his phone?? OMG did you steal it?? Hehe let's go through it!" Mina said sitting on the bed.

______ had no idea how to save this. She could feel Katsuki burning in the closet.

"Uhhh how about we don't?" ____ said taking the phone from Mina.

"Boring. Anyway why do you even have it?" Mina asked as she leaned back into ______'s bed.

"Uh...um..because I didn't have my own phone....and He let me use his to...to watch movies on..?" _____ said in hope she'll believe her.