Kapter 98

Katsuki spent around half a million to get the private jet to bring the doctor from China to Japan.

There were some conflicts but the doctor agreed to come help since Katsuki said he'd pay extra.

The doctors name was Dr.Zane she was able to use her quirk to amplify any liquid to create more of it. But that liquid would lose its natural state and be a stretched out version of itself.

She arrived in Japan at midnight and was already guided by other nurses providing her information about _____'s case.

Dr.Zane nods and then meets up with the family seeing Pro Hero Dynamight and other people near him.

She smiled at them. "Don't worry we can save her. Lin, go ahead and get the blood test also prepare her for me." Dr.Zane told her assistant who nods running off.

"Hey! Listen I need her to survive. Do what you need but don't let her die." Katsuki said looking at her.

Dr.Zane smiled at him. "I'll do everything I can.."

She left and went into doctor mode. Leaving everything behind and starting up on her quirk.

***
Katsuki couldn't stay put

Mina and Kirishima stayed with him but had to leave.

"Please let us know if anything happens." Mina said looking at Hawks and Akio who nod.

"We'll stay behind with him." Hawks said smiling softly as Kirishima went to Katsuki.

"Hey, she's going to be fine. You know she will." He said but Katsuki just stayed silent having his elbows to his knees just staring at the ground.

Kiri and Mina look at eachother before saying goodbye to them and leaving.

Akio looked at Katsuki just left him alone just laying on the couch in the waiting room.

Hawks stayed standing walking back and forth as the boys watch the clock.

***
Katsuki's phone rang.

Hawks looked down at it it being his agency. He just hung up the call knowing it wasn't a good time to let Katsuk work.

His phone went off again but this time it was Mitsuki.

Hawks stared at the contact but before he could inform Katsuki about it he saw him leave the room.

Akio was just laying down having his eyes shut but heard the door close looking over at Hawks who frowned.

"Should we leave him alone..?" Hawks asked Akio.

"..give him some time." Akio said as the two just sit staring off at the TV that was on low volume.

***
Katsuki just walked out into the hallway.

He had to get outside..he couldn't stay stuck inside the room any longer.

He walked to an empty deadend hallway that had a balcony.

There was an old man there sitting at the table staring off at the night sky.

Katsuki ignored him and walked outside just putting his hands on the railing leaning forwards closing his eyes.

She'll be okay...they're gonna fix her..

He gripped the railing tighter. His heart has never felt so tight before...there's nothing I can do..

The old man coughed causing Katsuki's attention to go on him.

The man reached for his water just drinking some before his eyes met Katsuki's.

He closed the cap. "Would you like to sit..? I don't mind the company." The old man said smiling softly motioning to the chair on the other side of the table.