Kapter 47

Endeavor looked down at the panicked girl. "I thought you'd be happy to reunite with your family?" Endeavor said.

"Well! YOU THOUGHT WRONG! Please tell me, them coming here won't effect my stay at UA!" ______ asked that being her main concern.

He shrugged. "It shouldn't but they will have the say as your guardians since you are under 18." Endeavor explained.

_______ just looked at him her heart racing.

I'm not ready for this yet! What the fuck!!

She just walked off as he spoke leaving him confused.

She walked back to the group and to Katsuki who was waiting by Shoto, Izuku a few others and Hawks.

"Kats they're coming! they told my grandparents about me!" _____ said just looking at him completely freaked out about it.

Katsuki looked at her confused. "They're coming here?"

"You have grandparents!?" Uraraka asked.

______ never told the rest of the class about her 'rich American grandparents.'

"What if they take me out of UA?? I just finished fighting with Akio to not do that!" _______ said.

Katsuki just sighed. "Calm down no ones taking you anywhere. They'll be here in two days most likely right? You have time. I'm not gonna let them take you away." Katsuki said reassuring her.

"You must be nervous right..? Have you ever met them??" Izuku asked her.

"Only when I was a baby..but oh god this was the last thing I wanted to think about today." _____ said having her hand to her forehead.

"Kid, Don't jump to conclusions. Meet them first and see their intentions with you." Hawks said looking at ______.

They realized this topic of her biological family always made her nervous or upset. She really did want to forget them and just focus on Akaguro.

"Come on! Don't think about it for now, it's a festival let's go enjoy it!" Uraraka said standing infront of ______ as she took her hands.

Uraraka pulled _____ away from everyone as the two girls left to a little game.

Katsuki glared. She's not leaving me.

***
Throughout the festival ______ began to feel better.

Playing and hanging out with her friends fixed her mood and made her less feared or nervous about her grandparents arrival.

It was 7pm already. The lights and lamps were on.

Katsuki had his arm around _____ as the entire class 1-a was walking together to the last of the booths meeting all sorts of Heroes and learning about their journey.

They finally stopped at the last one.

A snow themed Hero base.

Aizawa and Present Mic were with them just bored and tagging along with the kids. 

Mostly cause Present Mic dragged Aizawa there.