Kapter 53

The next few days went exactly how _____ imagined.

Katsuki left the second day going to his own house leaving _____ learning about her family.

She'd be so busy with her grandparents she hardly got to talk to Katsuki at the end of the day.

She learned her mother loved to dance and was at the top of her class at school. There were so many pictures and videos of her mother that ______ felt like she was actually there.

At night Nana would catch ______ watching the videos on repeat of her mother's birthday parties.

Of course Nana never interrupted _____ just letting her watch it but it broke hers and Baba's hearts.

This poor child being separated from a loving home for so long...

The one video ______ would watch on repeat was her mother's and father's wedding day.

They looked so happy..

She smiled at the screen.

It was 2am and she was infront of the TV watching as they smile and wave at the camera as they shared the cake.

______ touched the screen gently tears falling down her cheeks.

"..." she couldn't help but feel robbed of a happy family.

Her sobs would reach her grandparents..

They knew to give her time to heal knowing it was all too much to handle but hearing their granddaughter cry out hurt them too much to ignore.

They both go to her embracing her as she cried out about the life taken away from her.

***
...at the same time

Akaguro was getting confused to why she hadn't visit him.

It's been a full month..no one would give him answers..

He took this as a she might be busy...but he knew the date...a break from school during December? How could she not visit him..

Or was she hurt and no one told him..?

Did she not want to see him?

Did something happen?

He stayed sitting in the cell...where is she..

***
The final days of winter break were coming.

______ let her grandparents know she'd spend the last two days at Katsuki's house.

They allowed it as she took a taxi there with a bag of her things.

When she got there Katsuki was already ready.

She smiled seeing him.

She felt bad about not giving him any attention the entire week so she decided to spent the last few days at his house.

She hugged him as he hugged her back kissing her cheek.

"Surprised you didn't forget me." He teased as she smiled.

"Oh hush."

He took her bag and they walked inside his house.

Mitsuki and Masaru greeted her with excitement, they heard her grandparents were back and now wanted to know everything.

It was an eventful day with them before Katsuki dragged her upstairs.

______ looked at him as he opened a door leading her to his room.

"...this is the first time I'm in here isn't it? It's even cleaner then your dorm room." _____ said amazed.

"The fuck. Of course it is!" Katsuki said as he dropped her bag near his bed.