Kapter 2

The day arrived.

The day _______ got to head out and fight with her adoptive dad.

She's gotten use to calling him Dad. He's raised her almost all her life so it fit the category. Plus he actually enjoyed it since he didn't have his own family.

***
It was midnight.

And he let ______ take over as she stabbed a hero in the chest using her blood as a sword.

She then formed her blood into the little dragon that rested on her shoulder.

She smirked down at the Native hero.

"Well done." Akaguro said smirking.

She looked over at him and smiled.

Her outfit was just a tight black suit crop top with maroon outlines.

The Native Hero was bleeding out as a strange voice was heard.

They both turned around and saw the eyes of a broken soul.

"Hero Killer Stain! I am the brother of an incredible hero who you attacked." The boy says.

He seemed around the same age as _____. Blue hair and glasses.

"He's the best older brother that anyone could hope for." The boy continued.

_____ titled her head looking at him as Akaguro smirked.

"I have come to stop you because he can't anymore." The boy continued

"You're going to remember my name for as long as you live!" He yelled glaring at Akaguro.

"I am Ingenium, and I will defeat you. That I promise!" The boy yelled.

Akaguro smirked. "Then so be it..Die"

"For Tensei!" The boy yelled as fire burst from his calves and he ran over at Akaguro.

"Ingenium? So you're brothers. I let him live so he could spread the good word." Akaguro said dodging the boys hit.

"Word of me" Akaguro said and stabbed the boy causing him to fall to the ground.

"You're a weakling just like he was." Akaguro said. He stabbed the boys arm with his sword.

______ just watched as she got bored of doing nothing.

"Just kill him and let's go." She said bored.

"You're not heroes. You have no right to be called that." Akaguro said looking at the boy.

He then looked to _____.

"Go on ahead of me. I'll take care of him."Akaguro said as she nods and used her blood to make wings and fly off.

She just saw the Nomu that the League of Villains sent out.

"Wow..what a mess." She said watching.

She joined in the fight fighting another Hero using her blood needles ripping every part of their bodies as she smirked watching them scream in pain.

She spent her time terrorizing anything she could but saw flashes coming from the area her dad was in.

Her eyes went wide. It's been a few minutes and he hasn't got back.

She got back down to the street and immediately her eyes widen.

He was standing ontop of a dead Nomu. Next to him on the ground a green headed kid.

And then..heroes on the other side Endeavor was there.

"You false hero!" Akaguro yelled at Endeavor taking a step forward.