Kapter 97

The next morning Katsuki woke up and got ready for work.

He kept looking back at _____ who still looked uncomfortable in her sleep.

He walked out to her placing a hand to her forehead feeling how...cold she was.

It's good to be cold but the temperature she was at was bad. His hand left a little mark on her forehead before it faded and that's when he realized she was way too pale.

He just cherished her cheek worried wanting to wake her up but the bedroom door opened and a yawning half-dressed Kiyoto walked in.

"Papa? I'm ready.." he yawned again rubbing his eye.

Katsuki looked at him and sighed moving away from ______ and going to help Kiyoto dress himself properly.

"I wanna say bye to mama." Kiyoto said but Katsuki pushed him towards the stairs grabbing his tiny backpack.

"Let her rest. Come on we don't want to be late." Katsuki said as they get some breakfast before heading out.

I'll check on her when I get home..

***
Katsuki picked up Kiyoto at 1pm and drove him home since his school ended early.

Kiyoto ran into the house to finish his homework that consisted of drawing while Katsuki just did a quick check on _____ before having to leave for work again.

She assured him she was fine and that he should just go.

Katsuki listened leaving her and the kids home just going back to work to finish up his patrol.

______ on the other hand lied to him.

Geez..I feel like throwing up..seriously why isn't it getting better..? Ive done everything right...

She just cleaned the coffee table starting to feel lightheaded again.

Kiyomi was on the ground playing with her toys while Kiyoto finished his coloring running over to show his mother.

_____ smiled at him patting his head before walking over and picking up Kiyomi.

"Kiyoto is it hot?" _____ asked him.

Kiyoto looked up at his mother while he turned on the TV.

"No mama it's not."

"..really?" She asked just moving to sit on the couch while Kiyomi playing with her shirt.

He nods joining her on the couch.

______ just closed her eyes having her kids near her.

Maybe a nap will help...

She took a small nap while the TV played some cartoon.

***
Kiyoto cuddled up to his mother who was napping.

He hugged her side tightly but her body twitched.

He looked up at her seeing her face in discomfort.

Kiyomi giggled reaching for Kiyoto touching his hair.

Kiyoto smiled at Kiyomi. "Mama's really cold." He said to Kiyomi.

She babbled reaching for him as he poked her cheek gently causing her to laugh.

He kept at it enjoying making her laugh just staying under his mother's arm close to her body wanting to warm her up.

Kiyomi looked up reaching for _____'s face touching her chin and giggled.

_____ slowly woke to the feeling as she smiled down at the two.