Simon: "you've been talking to your ancestors?" He asks rather harshly but Dante signals him to stay quiet.

Dante: "how is it they're communicating this? Through a kindred vision?" He asks as Lexington shakes his head responding that they just talk inside his head as everyone but Simon is surprised. "Well it seems you're not the only one with that special gift Simon." He directs to Simon who isn't amused.

Simon: "I wouldn't call it a gift, Lex talking with your ancestors like that is not something you should do casually... There are risks." He says as Lexington is confused by what he means. "My mother had the same thing like you and me, the more you talk with them... You begin to lose your own identity and... I had to put her down after she lost her mind, they probably didn't even tell you that did they?" He asks already knowing the answer as Lexington shakes his head.

Alec: "I hate to break this up but Lex's ancestors are right, there is a danger out there and unfortunately we still don't know who this Athorazen is or who is manipulating the Phoenix King." He says as Lexington looks in confusion questioning who the hell is Athorazen.

Crowe: "Athorazen is a half-breed Demon attending this academy so it's probably someone you know." He says as Lexington looks at them all.

Lexington: "who are the suspects?" He asks as they are all silent. "Don't give me the silent treatment!" He snaps as Roxanne touches his shoulders reassuringly.

Roxanne: "we... Think Athorazen might be Sigurd or Zeke." As Lexington is surprised by this asking why they think it's them. "Demons have the ability to shapeshift like Sigurd and while I personally don't agree with it, we need to consider all options." She says as Lexington hates this already.

Cedric: "and as for Zeke? He doesn't remember much of his parents so it's possible the Demon King all those years ago found his mother and impregnated her." He says as Lexington questions that there's no one else.

Crowe: "no there are others but those two are the most likely candidates... I would say Aiden but he seems way too nice to be a Demon, Zeke and Sigurd at least have violent tendencies." He says seeing that Lex is clearly shaken by the idea of this. "Maybe you can help kid." He says as Simon snaps his head at him.

Simon: "absolutely not, I won't risk my son in all this." He says as Crowe sighs heavily.

Crowe: "Lex is close friends to the three possible candidates and your son is smart enough to make the connections... We start asking questions then Athorazen will be alerted and so won't the Demon posing as one of the advisors." He says as Simon zooms over to him grabbing his neck and slams him against the wall.

Dante: "Simon stand down!" He says slamming his hands on the desk but they overhear a call for help as they all head outside and find the mangled corpse of Connie as Edmund is kneeling next to it.

Edmund: "Connie never stood a chance, it looks like a wild animal got the jump on him." He says as Dante sighs heavily as he finds Sigurd looking surprised.

Dante: "Sigurd... We have to talk." He says chanting something as Sigurd suddenly can't move his body or shift.

Sigurd: "what are you doing!?" He asks as Crowe carries his frozen body.

Crowe: "just a couple questions." He says carrying him inside as Lyra tries getting involved but Lexi stops her.

Lyra: "I swear to you all he didn't do it!" She exclaims as Dante sighs heavily.

Dante: "your grace, we need more than words... Get this cleaned up!" He says as some Huntsman take the corpse as Lyra is angry enough that her fist is covered in flames. *Hours pass.* Sigurd is in the cell being questioned by Dante with Crowe and Roxanne keeping guard.

Sigurd: "damn it Dante! I didn't do it!" He barks out as Dante calmly sits before him.

Dante: "where were you when Connie was killed?" He questions as Sigurd sighs in anger.

Sigurd: "we weren't that far off from each other, but I didn't kill him! Why would I do that? He approached me and explained an offer of the Phoenix King legitimizing me and I was tempted, so why would I kill him!?" He asks rattling the magical chains as Dante exits the room and calls the Phoenix King over.

Dante: "did you send Connie to do that?" He asks as the Phoenix King nods.

Samuel: "yes and I told no one else but him, so it has to be either Benedict, Arthur or Kayden." He whispers as Crowe asks who's been there the shortest. "They all joined around the same time ten years ago, when I started my... Killing." He says regretfully as Roxanne enters the room.

Sigurd: "please you have to believe me." As Roxanne sighs heavily hating that Sigurd is even in this position.

Dante: "we want to believe you but we need to know for sure." As Sigurd looks in confusion. "Sigurd... Are you a Demon?" He asks grabbing his hand and uses confession magic as Sigurd is suddenly in a trance.

Sigurd: "no... I am a half-breed offspring between a human King and shapeshifter, son of Sigmund Wolfson and half-brother to Michal Wolfson." He says as Dante releases his arm and sighs in relief

Dante: "well I'll be damned, Sigurd is exactly who he says he is." As Crowe is intrigued by that.

Samuel: "can't we just use that on the advisors and Athorazen?" He questions but Crowe retorted saying confession magic doesn't work on demons.

Dante: "in the meantime keep a close eye on everyone and keep the advisors locked in their assigned rooms." He orders as Crowe and Roxanne get to it. Lexington meanwhile is with Aiden who's in disbelief.

Aiden: "I hope Sigurd's okay." He says as Lexington nods trying to think of ways to ask questions that'll confirm the suspicious if Aiden is Athorazen.

Lexington: "you said you never met your father, surely you knew his name right?" He asks curiously as Aiden nods in response.

Aiden: "my mother said his name is David, never seen him so I can't exactly give you a description... Why are you asking?" He asks curiously as Lexington plays it off that he's just curious.

Lexington: "but Aiden... I want you to know that I consider you a brother and if there's anything you need to talk about... I'm here." He says as Aiden is somewhat surprised by this.

Aiden: "I... Thanks Lex." As he sees Petra approaching and looks over at Lex who motions him to go as Aiden walks up to Petra as they begin talking.

Lexington (mind): "Gods... I hate everything about this." He says to himself.

Zachariah (mind): "I understand, I just hope you're ready for whatever's next kid cause it won't be pretty." He says as Lexington nods to himself when he's hugged from behind by Elyria.

Lexington: "hey you, they release Sig yet?" He asks somewhat hopeful.

Elyria: "I just talked to him, I'm worried Lex, with everything going on? Something bad is gonna happen." She says sitting on his lap.

Lexington: "yeah... I wish I could be optimistic but... That'd be naive of me." As Elyria hugs him which he returns as the comfort is nice given recent events.

Miles away from Griffin island, Sezroroth is above the clouds waiting for Rograz who swoops up to him.

Rograz: "I can't stay long but for short, the plan is underway... Athorazen should snap with what I have planned." As Sezroroth looks at the moon acknowledging this.

Sezroroth: "good I'll get the other Demon Knights ready but you better do this right, the Demon King does not accept failure." He says as Rograz nods and swoops down returning to the academy disguised as a bird. "Here we go." He says ready for whatever's next.