Lazy Day In

Summary: Y/N and Spencer enjoy a day off from work

Warnings: penetrative sex, fingering, unprotected sex

✧❀❀❀✧

Y/N awoke to soft kisses being placed across her neck and shoulder. Opening her eyes, Y/N turned her head to be greeted with the sight of her boyfriend. Turning in his arms, she placed a kiss on his lips. His hands cupped the side of her face gently while she held onto his wrist, rubbing her thumb across it lovingly.

"Good morning." Spencer mumbled against her lips.

"Morning." Y/N mumbled back, reconnecting their lips.

The time was eleven in the morning. It was extremely novel for the young couple to stay in bed for as long as they have but they had been granted with a day off as their last case was longer and more grueling than originally anticipated.

Pulling away from the kiss, Y/N moved to the side of the bed and planted her feet on the floor. She could hear Spencer mumble for her to come back, causing Y/N to let out a small chuckle.

"I'm going to make some brunch, you coming?" Y/N asked, leaning over and pecking Spencer on the lips. He however, grabbed the back of her head and pulled her closer to him.

Y/N pulled away with a smile, "We can do a lot more of that later, now I need food, I'm starving."

Spencer sighed before lifting himself off the bed and put on a t-shirt discarded from the night before. Walking out of their bedroom, Spencer made his way to the kitchen and wrapped his arms around Y/N from behind, burying his head into her shoulder.

"What are you making?" Spencer asked, his lips brushing the side of Y/N's neck.

"Toast, it's quick and simple." Y/N answered, putting the bread into the toaster.

Once the toast was ready, Y/N and Spencer sat at the dining table and ate in a comfortable silence. As Y/N was eating, an idea came to mind and she gasped, gaining the attention of Spencer.

"What?" He asked.

"You know you said that your hair has been annoying you for the past couple of weeks?" Y/N said as Spencer nodded, "Can I cut it for you?"

"Y/N, you know that I trust you with my life but I'm not letting you cut my hair." Spencer said, taking a final bit of his toast.

"Why not? It'll be fun." Y/N pushed.

"For you maybe." Spencer stated.

"I promise I won't cut it too short, only so it doesn't keep brushing over your shoulders." Y/N said, giving Spencer a look that he couldn't resist no matter how hard he tried.

"Fine," Spencer said, "But if you do a bad job, I get to cut yours."

"You have such little faith in me Spencer Reid." Y/N said, pressing a kiss to his cheek before clearing away the table.