Lazy Mornings

Summary: Spencer doesn't want to get out of bed and go to work so Y/N had to force him

Summary:
Spencer doesn't want to get out of bed and go to work so Y/N had to force him.

✧❀❀❀✧

Spencer would always be on time for work or at least always try to be. He would leave in the mornings with enough time to get to work. However on this particular morning, he just didn't want to get up. Y/N was fast asleep, her head rested on his chest while his arm was securely wrapped around her waist. He smiled once he looked down. He could stay in this moment forever.

Only seconds later, Y/N began to stir in her sleep. One of her eyes opened slowly, adjusting to the light before she opened her other eye. She tilted her head up to see Spencer looking down at her with a soft smile on his face, causing her to give him a smile in return. She snuggled closer into his side breathing in the scent she had grown to love. Spencer's thumb lightly rubbed over her exposed skin. Both of them wished they could stay in this moment but for obvious reasons, that couldn't happen. Y/N's eyeline drifted over to the clock beside their bed and her eyes widened.

"Spencer, you're going to be late for work!" Y/N exclaimed, sitting up slightly. Spencer, however, just pulled her back down holding onto her.

"Just five for minutes." Spencer said, closing his eyes hoping that he could just stay in bed with Y/N for longer.

"Spence, you should have left ten minutes ago. You're not even ready yet." Y/N said sitting up once more causing Spencer to let out a small groan.

Y/N got out of bed, and wandered over to the closet in the corner of their bedroom and began to pull some of Spencer's clothes out and threw them over to him, "Get ready now."

Spencer let the clothes cover the bed as he propped himself up on his elbow. Even if she was frantically throwing clothes at him and ranting about how he should've just woken her up if he needed to move, Spencer admired the woman in front of him. Y/N began to drift off in her rant when she noticed Spencer staring at her.

"What?" She asked, smiling slightly.

"You're beautiful." Spencer said.

Even if they had been together for two years, Y/N still felt flattered and always blushed whenever Spencer complimented her. Y/N stepped away from the closet and approached Spencer, "Well you are handsome Spencer Reid."

Spencer smiled at her and pressed a kiss to her lips. Y/N smiled into it before pulling away, "Don't think that I'm not going to force you to go to work because I am. Get changed."

Spencer watched as Y/N walked out of the bedroom. He let out a sigh before he forced himself to get changed. Once he was dressed and ready, he found Y/N in the kitchen cooking breakfast for herself. Spencer approached her and wrapped an arm around her waist, "What are you making?"

"Breakfast. Now stop procrastinating and get your butt to work," Y/N replied turning to face him, "I'll walk you to the door if I have to."

Spencer still didn't move. He still wanted to go back to bed with Y/N and lay there all day. Y/N rolled her eyes playfully, "Right, let's go."

She grabbed Spencer's hand and pulled him to the door and opened it. Before he stepped out he spun around and placed a kiss on Y/N's lips. The kiss lasted longer than the one in the bedroom, momentarily making Y/N want to pull him back inside. Just when her impulse was about to take over, she pulled away.

"Get to work, you'll see me later and we can cuddle up in bed all you want." Y/N said, rubbing her thumb lightly across Spencer's cheek.

Spencer sighed, "I'm not going to win this argument am I?"

"Nope." Y/N replied, and pecked his lips, "I will see you later, okay? I love you."

Spencer smiled slightly at the woman he had fallen in love with, "I love you too. I'll see you later." Spencer stepped out the door and Y/N immediately shut the door so he was not tempted to come back in. Spencer chuckled to himself before heading to work.

✧❀❀❀✧