Relaxation

Summary: After a long case, Y/N and Spencer are finally reunited

✧❀❀❀✧

After a long case, everyone was falling asleep on the plane home. Y/N's head was slumped against the back of her chair. No matter how tired she was, Y/N couldn't sleep. Normally she would have Spencer by her side but due to his injury, he wasn't allowed to travel.

She continued to read the book in her hands. It was a book Spencer had put in her bag. Every time they would go away on a case they knew would be a long one, Spencer would put a book in Y/N's bag he knew she hadn't read. Occasionally, he would place notes throughout the book so when she got to certain pages they would fall out. They normally said things like 'I love you in his messy handwriting. He would occasionally draw a small picture on them. Spencer thought that she threw the notes out but Y/N kept every one in a small box.

An hour later, the plane touched down in Quantico, everyone made their way off the plane, no one said much due to them all being tired and wanting to go home. Y/N made her way into the bullpen and was surprised to see Spencer sitting at his desk.

A smile stretched across her face at the sight. Immediately she rushed over to him and bent down and wrapped her arms tightly around him.

"I thought Penelope was giving you a ride home?" Y/N questioned.

"I wanted to wait for you," Spencer mumbled into her shoulder, "I haven't seen you in a week, I wasn't going home without you."

The two continued to hold each other for a little while longer. Spencer's hand held the back of her head, fingers tangling in her hair. Even though the two could stay there for eternity wrapped up in each other's arms, Y/N had to break away from the hug. Her back had begun to hurt from bending over so much.

Y/N pressed a kiss to his cheek, "Let's go home." She held Spencer's crutches in place while he stood up.

"You okay?" She questioned, noticing the flash of pain that washed over his features.

"Yeah, I've just been sitting there too long." Spencer replied as the two made their way down to Y/N's car.

The whole ride home was filled with a comfortable silence. The radio was playing music softly, creating a calming atmosphere. One of Spencer's hands was placed on Y/N's thigh as she drove, his thumb rubbing it slightly.

When Y/N pulled up outside her and Spencer's apartment, Spencer tried to get out straight away.

"No, wait, let me help you." Y/N said, rubbing out of the car and round to Spencer's side. She held his crutches up and made sure he didn't put too much weight in his leg as he stood up.

It took the couple a while to get up to their apartment but once they did, Spencer collapsed onto the couch. Y/N sat on the edge and looked down at his face. She reached forward and brushed a few hairs away from his face as he looked up at her.

"You okay?" She asked softly.

"Yeah, I'm fine, I'm fine." Spencer replied, holding her hand in his.

"You sure?" Y/N question, bringing his hand up and placing a kiss on his knuckles, "Because I can see that you're in pain."

"It's more of a dull ache." Spencer stated.

"Well, why don't we move from this couch and actually get into bed, that's going to be a lot more comfortable." YIN said, standing up from the couch.

Spencer nodded before allowing Y/N to help him up from the couch and to the bedroom. The two were able to get changed without much of a fuss.

Y/N climbed into bed first and laid back against the pillows. Her legs were slightly parted as she patted her stomach. Spencer, who knew exactly what she wanted, climbed into the bed and laid in between her legs, head resting on her stomach. Y/N's hands immediately began playing with Spencer's hair, causing him to smile.

"I missed you." Y/N mumbled, fingers brushing through Spencer's hair.

"I missed you too." Spencer replied, pressing a kiss to Y/N's stomach.

"I didn't get much sleep on the case." Y/N said.

"Why?" Spencer asked, shifting his head so he looked up at her, a look of concern on his face.

"You weren't there," Y/N replied simply, "I always feel safer when you're there with me."

"I'm here now," Spencer said, taking one of Y/N's hands and pressing his lips to it, "You're safe here."

"I know," Y/N said, smiling, "You know I love you, right?"

"And I love you too, so much." Spencer replied, peppering kisses on Y/N's stomach causing her to let out a small giggle.

"That tickles." Y/N mumbled.

Spencer only laughed before resting his head back on her stomach and let her resume playing with his hair. The feeling of her fingers was enough for Spencer to drift off to sleep, Y/N losing consciousness not long after.

✧❀❀❀✧