Dance With Me Tonight

Summary: While everyone is dancing at Derek and Savannah's wedding, Spencer is sat at one of the tables observing until one of Savannah's friends asks him to dance

✧❀❀❀✧

The upbeat music with the addition of some bodies moving wildly on the dance floor was enough to put a smile on Y/N's face. Taking a sip from her champagne, Y/N wandered around the edge of the dance floor. It wasn't too long ago when she had been on the dance floor herself, dancing without a care in the world. She stepped off to have a bit of a breather and to get away from all the cramped bodies.

"Hey!" Savannah said, approaching her and wrapping her in a hug.

"There's the bride!" Y/N responded, hugging her friend back, "I can't believe you're married."

Savannah chuckled, "I can't either," She stared at Derek, who was standing on the other side of the dance floor, with a loving smile on her face. She turned back to Y/N, "What about you? Do you have anyone in your life right now?"

"Definitely not," Y/N responded, "I haven't really been out on dates since my last break up - it was messy. And besides, I'm not really looking for anyone right now."

Savannah gave her a look that said she didn't believe her, "Y/N it's been four years, you can surely get out there and have a bit of fun."

"I know but-"

"But nothing Y/N, there are plenty of single people here, go and mingle, ask someone to dance." Savannah said.

Y/N sighed, "I'll think about it."

Savannah shook her head at her friend's hestitance. She looked over her shoulder slightly before smiling. Derek approached the two women. He greeted Savannah with a kiss on the cheek.

"What are you two ladies talking about?" He questioned.

"I'm trying to get Y/N to dance with someone," Savannah answered, "She doesn't want to."

Derek scanned the crowd before his eyes landed on somebody. A small smirk fell onto his face before he turned to face Y/N, "Ask him to dance."

Y/N turned and looked in the direction Derek was pointing. There was a man sitting on his own just watching the crowd. He looked like he had been sitting there a while.

"Why? I don't even know him." Y/N stated, turning back to the happily married couple.

"Then get to know him." Savannah said before a slow song came on. The two bid goodbye to Y/N and headed to the dance floor.

Y/N gave them a parting smile and swirled her glass of champagne. She wanted to get back out and start dating again but after the whole thing with her last boyfriend, she was hesitant. Y/N was afraid that any new relationship she gets into, it will only end up like her previous one.