Don't Leave Me

Summary: Y/N gets shot in her apartment and she barely gets to the phone in time to call Spencer

Warnings: major injury. blood. mentions of gunshot wounds.

✧❀❀❀✧

Y/N relaxed into her couch and pulled her knees up to her chest. She had just gotten home from work. The team had a long case so all Y/N was looking forward to do was sitting back and watching television for the next week she had off (curtesy of Hotch).

As she flicked through the channels deciding on what to watch, she heard a knock at her apartment door. Her eyebrows furrowed, the time was 1am so she was confused as to why someone was knocking on her door at this hour.

Most likely going against her better judgement - Y/N headed over to her door and looked through the peephole. There stood a figure in dark clothing. They looked around them as if expecting someone or something to come out and grab them.

The person knocked again, this time more frantically, "Please let me in. There's someone trying to get me, he's been following me for ages." It was a woman.

The pleading tone in the womans voice was enough for YN to open her door and let the person in. The woman rushed in and Y/N shut the door behind her.

"Are you okay? Do I need to call someone?" Y/N questioned, folding her arms across her chest.

"No, no its fine. Can I stay here for a bit? Just until I know he's gone for sure." The woman asked.

Y/N nodded, "What's your name?"

The woman hesitated for a second, but Y/N being slightly tired, didn't notice it, "Laura."

"Well Laura, do you want a drink or something?" Y/N asked.

"I'm fine thank you." Laura replied.

Y/N nodded before heading over to her kitchen and getting a glass of water for herself, "So how long are you planning on staying here Laura? I'm not rushing you to leave or anything, it's just so I don't accidentally fall asleep while you're here."

"Oh, not long. Not long at all." Laura replied, looking around Y/N's living area.

"So who was this man chasing you?" Y/N questioned, re-entering the living area with her glass of water.

"There wasn't anyone chasing me." Laura said.

"But you said there was a man chasing you?" Y/N questioned.

"No, there wasn't." Laura stated.

Y/N began to suddenly feel uneasy in the woman's presence, "Okay, Laura I'm going to very kindly ask you to leave-"

A gunshot went off causing Y/N to drop her glass. It shattered on the floor. Y/N looked down and saw a patch of red spreading on her abdomen. She clutched at it before she fell to the floor.