Epilogue

Y/N POV

I activate my light and face Salem. I take a step and instantly appear in front of her. I uppercut her ribs making her gasp. I grab her head and slam her face onto my knee. She summons a sword and tries to slash at me. I catch her blade and break it with my other hand. I ram the tip into her stomach making her lean forward.

I make a ball of light in my hand and slam it on her back. She hits the ground while I stomp on her back. I lift her off the ground and activate more of my light. She starts screaming as my light begins breaking down her body. Her body crumbles into dust until only her head remains.

Salem: "You'll pay!! Once I've healed I'll drown this world in darkness!! Starting with you!!!"

Y/N: "Sorry Salem, but my light is brighter than your darkness."

Salem: *disappears* "You'll burn in hellll!!!!"

*timeskip*

Just like that, the war against Salem was over. Once she had been defeated we made our way to Atlas. After I threated Ironwood's very life he released Qrow and Robyn. He then diverted all resources to Mantle to help protect it. When it was safe and rebuilt I set out in the world destroying any Grimm pool I came across; after three months I returned to Ruby.

With the Grimm taken care of Ozpin was allowed to rest. Glynda took his place as headmistress and called everyone back to Beacon. They finished their time there and set off on their own path in the world. After some experimentation I was able to give Yang a new arm. Blake returned to Menagerie and soon took the role as the chief. Weiss had me help her with her family problems and now they're much better off.

Jaune and Pyrrha finally became a thing and I won some Lien from that. Ren and Nora get together as well and theirs and Jaune and Pyrrha's kids have become one big family. As for Ruby and I, I continued to watch over her and watched as she met someone and got married. At the moment I wait in the void of my ring for my signal. It comes and I emerge from my ring in a kneeled position. I rise and see a girl that's a dead ringer for Ruby.

Y/N: "My name is Y/N L/N. I am the being contained within the ring upon your finger. My job is to watch over and help you whenever you may call upon me. I will never hunger and never tire, for I am your protector."