The Colossus

Y/N POV

Ruby: "Everything good?"

Weiss: *on earpiece* "Yeah, me and Maria are on the airship."

Ruby: "Alright. We'll keep an eye on our scrolls." *to us* "The second Weiss is out of the tower's range she'll be out of range of the radar as well."

Yang: *on earpiece* " And that's where Blake comes in. Where' almost in position."

Blake: *on earpiece* "On foot now, won't be long."

Ruby: "Alright guys, this is it." *to earpiece* "Blake, you're up."

We hear silence which scares us.

Ruby: "Yang, what's going on?"

Yang: *on earpiece* "I don't know."

Weiss: *on earpiece* "Guys, why is the radar still up?"

Ruby: "We don't know. Blake isn't responding."

Oscar: "What do we do?"

Yang: *on earpiece* "Keep the ship in one piece."

Weiss: *on earpiece* "Guys, we got a problem."

We look and see a giant robot making its way to us. It aims it's cannon at us and fires. Luckily Weiss arrives and makes a wall of earth blocking the shot. Ruby summons me and I run out of cover while firing at the robot. It turns to face me which lets Ruby and Weiss get closer to it. The robot tries to fire its cannon at them but I fire my gun catching its attention.

Nora fires some rockets at the robot but it uses a light shield to block the shots. The robot fires its cannon which we barely dodge. Ice jets out of the ocean and hits the robot's ankle. The robot falters then fires its cannon at Ruby and Weiss. Luckily they ride an ice Queen Lancer to safety.

Ruby jumps off and slams Crescent Rose into the robot's face. Meanwhile I launch my chained harpoon and pull. The robot is yanked backwards and slams its back on the cliff. Jaune and the others run to the robot and attack it while Ren and I climb onto it. The robot gets to its feet as me and Ren climb further up its back until I hear a buzzing noise.

I pry off the panel and we find a generator. Ren shoots it until it explodes. The generator explodes and the shielding around the robot goes down. At that moment Ruby and Weiss arrive on the Queen Lancer and picks us up. I look behind us and see the robot readying a shot. I grab the Queen Lancer and throw my weight to the side.

The blast hits the back of the Queen Lancer and we fall out of the sky. I land, look back and jump catching Ruby keeping her from falling into the ocean. I look up and see right down the cannon. Luckily Maria fires a rocket at the robot. Unluckily the robot catches the rocket and tosses it right back at Maria. She dodges the attack which lets me pull Ruby to safety.

Oscar: *on earpiece* "Guys, I think I found her weakness."

Nora: "Let's hear it."

Oscar: "The Dust cartridges rotate and lock in when she gets ready to fire."

Weiss: *on earpiece* "We see that."

Oscar: "Right, but her missiles don't lock in, they stay out. If you could hit them then,"

Jaune: "The entire cannon could be destroyed."

Nora: "Can you make that shot?"

Ruby: "I'd have to be staring down the barrel of her cannon."

Y/N: "What?"

Maria: "I can guarantee that."

She lands the airship and the side door opens. Ruby runs to the airship but I stop her.

Y/N: "Don't, it's dangerous."

Ruby: "I know you're worried but it has to be done."

Y/N: "You could get hurt."

Ruby smiles and hugs me.

Ruby: "I'm going to be fine. Have a little faith in me."

She breaks the hug and hops into the ship. The ship gets closer to the robot until a gunshot is heard. However there isn't an explosion which makes Cordo laugh.

Cordo: "Do you honestly think you could fool me?"