Oniyuri Confrontation

Y/N POV 

Nora: "New day new adventure."

Ruby: "What's the agenda for today?"

Jaune: "Walking."

Nora: "And?"

Ren: "Walking."

Ruby: "Haven is really far."

Ren: "Ruby, how long did you think this journey would be?"

Ruby: "I dunno, I've never been this far from home before."

Jaune: "Right, but how long?"

Ruby: "Two weeks?"

Jaune: "Huh!?!"

Ruby: "Fine maybe three." *points* "What's that?"

Jaune: "That's weird. I didn't think we'd be hitting another town for at least a couple of days."

Nora: "Those buildings, they look damaged."

Jaune: "Come on."

We head into the town to see the building aren't destroyed and instead are still being built. We search around until Nora calls us over.

Nora: "I've never heard of Oniyuri before."

Ren: "I have. It could be considered to be Anima's Mt. Glenn had it been finished. The richest of Mistral pooled their money and funded this town with hopes it'd one day become its very own kingdom. Many believed it would, my parents included."

Ruby: "What happened?"

Ren: "What always happens..."

Y/N: *through ring* "Grimm."

Jaune: "Let's get out of here. This place gives me the creeps."

We begin heading head out of the town when Ren stops us. He reaches for his weapon which makes Ruby summon me. I withdraw my sword and wait when I feel something rapidly approaching us. I push Ren out of the way and catch a wrist mounted blade. The owner laughs before kicking me in my ribs. I scoff and kick him into a building. 

He pops his back and rushes at Ruby. I run and use my sword to block his wrist mounted blades. I withdraw my gun and fire into the attacker's stomach. He leans forward which makes me deck him in his jaw knocking him back.

Ren: "Who're you!?"

Man: "Who I am matters only to her."

He points to Ruby which makes me stand in front of her.

Y/N: "I won't let you lay a finger on her."

Man: "Good."

He briefly disappears and reappears behind me. I aim my sword and catch both of his wrist blades. I smile which makes him growl in annoyance; he cuts my lower back which makes me falter. He laughs and starts wildly swinging his blades cutting open my body. I block his blades and headbutt him backwards.

Y/N: "Give up, you stand no chance of killing me."

He smiles before running to Ruby. I run to him but he fires a bullet from his blades and hits my thigh. I wince and slow down; this allows the man to grab Ruby and aim a stinger at her throat.

Man: "Stand down or she dies."

Y/N: "Coward."

Man: "She must mean a lot to you. Wonder how you'll react if I kill her."

Y/N: "You won't get the chance."

The man smiles and brings back his blade. The world slows down and I activate my inner light. I crouch down and quickly approach the man. I pull Ruby free and reel back my fist. I deliver a right hook with the world speeding back up and the man go zooming backwards through two buildings.

Y/N: "You okay?"

Ruby: "Yeah, just a little shaken up."

Y/N: "Go to the others and let me deal with him."

Ruby: *nods* 

Ruby walks to the others while I walk to the man. He springs towards me while screaming in anger. I catch his out reached blades and pull him to me. I quickly headbutt him hearing his skull crack. I grab the side of his head and slam him into the ground. He spins around on his back and cuts my left ankle.

I hmph and kick the him up to my height. I grab his neck and begin strangling him. He begins thrashing trying to escape my grasp. The man manages to plunge his blades into my chest which just annoys me. He doesn't give up and keeps slashing at me. Eventually he manages to swing his blade upwards which cuts my left eye. 

I drop him and hold my eye. The man slam his blades onto my back knocking me to the ground. The man aims his built in guns at me when this blur zips to me and cuts the man's chest. I look and see that Qrow has arrived. 

Qrow: "You alright?"

I smile and stand next to Qrow while withdrawing my sword.

Y/N: "I'll live. Let's just kick his ass."

Qrow: "Gladly."