Dinner Party

Y/N POV

I bring my sword down on Tyrian but he blocks it with his wrist blades. I point my gun in his stomach and fire blowing him backwards. He stops himself and fires the guns inside his gauntlets. I duck and weave past them until I get close to Tyrian. I knee his stomach then slam the butt of my gun onto his back. He breakdances and takes out my feet. 

I look up and roll to avoid his now metal stinger. I spring to my feet and swing upwards cutting his chest. He groans before wildly swiping his blades. One manages to scratch my side making me falter. This gives Tyrian the perfect chance to disarm me and begin cutting into my chest.

He laughs manically when I catch both of his gauntlets. I grab his cheeks and repeatedly headbutt him until one sends him backwards and makes him hit his back on the stage. I walk to him when he fires his guns. I twist from side to side dodging his attacks until I punch where his liver is and he drops to the floor.

I grab the back of his neck and slam him onto the ground. I then lift him up and begin strangling him. He thrashes and struggles for air while wildly swinging his arms trying to hit me. His eyes roll up when he manages to cut open my side. I let go when he fires a bullet into both of my knees taking me down. He uses this moment to slink away and escape the area. The lights come back on and I see multiple bodies of the floor. 

I look at the crowd when Ruby recalls me back into my ring and we flee the area. Some time after the victory party we receive an invitation to a dinner party at the Schnee Manor. We get ready and soon arrive at the manor. We head inside when Ruby speaks to us.

Ruby: "You remember what to do?"

Weiss: "Yep, you guys keep a look out while I sneak around the manor and try to find out what my father is hiding. Wish me luck."

She walks off and heads for the staircase. She gets blocked by a young male version of her halting our plan. Thankfully JNR comes up with a plan that involves Nora gathering a lot of trays of food. Ren then 'accidently' bumps into her and the food goes flying. Sadly the food lands on a poor woman but luck has the woman spill her wine on the boy. He gets soaked and leaves allowing Weiss to continue with the plan. After a few minutes we get a text saying to come to the dinner table. When we arrive we see Jacques in cuffs.

Clover: "Sir, the heating to Mantle has been turned off."

Ironwood: "Without the heating people are going to die."

Ruby: "General Ironwood? How bad is it?"

Ironwood: "Very bad, he's using Jacques' credentials. We can follow his activity on the network. If he's found out about Amity... no, it's still a secret, for now. If he catches wind of it then so too shall she."

Weiss: "Can't you block him?"

Ironwood: "No, he's already trying to block us out."

Blake: "Can't we track him?"

Ironwood: "He's going to be mobile. We need his access point. We need him in the open."

Clover: "Ironwood, Grimm have started invading Mantle. We need ground support now."

Robyn: "Use the fleet to-"

Ironwood: "If I move the fleet then Atlas will be left vulnerable! I'm trying to save the kingdom but we're just losing everything."

Oscar: "General, I think it's time to tell the truth."

Ruby: "You're not alone in this."

Ironwood: "Then let's save Mantle together."

We nod and hop aboard an airship that takes us to Mantle. When we land we see Grimm flooding the streets. Ruby summons me and I summon my weapons. Ruby arms herself and we both run at the charging horde of Grimm.