Thinking Of You (7)

Start from the beginning

"you always give me one of this every wednesday" jennie said, and jisoo looks at her interested in the story.

"really?" she asks and jennie nods.

"yup, under the tree where you carved the word JJ" jennie added, smiling as she remembers the day.

She lookd at jisoo and the girl was sniling, seems to be excited.

"we should go there! Where is it?" Jisoo asks in excitement making jennie chuckle.

"jisoo its at back of our school, its saturday, i don't think its open" jennie said and jisoos smile drop as she heard.

"o-our school?" she asks and jennie looks at her nodding her head

"yup, every wenesday at 3:30 pm, we always meet each other under the tree at the back of our school" jennie said, smiling as she remembers everything. She didn't notice the look on jisoos face.

"t-thats weird" jisoo said, making jennie look at her confused.

"mom and dad said i was home schooled" jisoo added, jennies mouth agape, and surprised.

"o-oh wait i think i have it all wrong" jennie said, stuttering a little as she tries to think of an excuse.

"i think its me and rosés school, yup" jennie said, as she nods to herself exhaling deeply as the quick excuse she thought.

Jisoo looks at her confused, eyebrows furrowed, "so its you and rosé who was waiting each other every wednesday under the tree?" jisoo asks and jennie quickly nods, taking a sip of her drink.

"yup, it was us. Can i go to the rest room?" jennie said quickly, and jisoo just nods.

Jennie smiles, standing up grabbing her phone secretly as she text rosé, asking her every detail for the things she shouldn't and should say to jisoo.

Jisoo on the other hand was just staring at the jennies seat, she knows the girl was lying it was obvious.

She furrowed her eyebrows confused, her heart was starting to ache as she thought why would her parents lie to her.

--

Jisoo placed her coat on the chair, walking towards the kitchen were rosé was.

Their parents were out to work, and the two was left all alone. Rosé left her work and called them that she was sick, she was lazy to go.

While jisoo wanted to work but her family told her to get better first.

Her eyesbrows furrowed, walking to rosé who was preparing her cereal. Her sister saw her and greeted her, she smiled and nods, taking a seat in front.

"jennie said that the two of you had a little thing every wednesday" jisoo said innocently, looking at rosé to see how would the girl react.

"oh yeah, few years ago we had" rosé said and jisoo can sense that she was a little nervous. Seems like jennie already informed the girl.

"its funny, cause she thought it was our thing but suddenly remembers it was yours" jisoo added, eyes looking at rosé. The girl just chuckles nervously and nods.

"Maybe she got confused" rosé said, smiling nervously at jisoo who just looks at her not believing anything.

"you want some chu?" rosé asked showing the girl her cereal, jisoo shakes her head and smiles weakly.

Chu, she thought and suddenly remembered what jennie said. She bit her bottom lip, heart getting heavy as she looks at rosé.

"does jennie also calls me chu? Like before?" jisoo asks, grabbing a banana that was on the table.