𝓗 30 𝓗

mark and donghyuck were interrupted in their kissing session by a knock on the door.

both boys pulled away, mark furrowing his brows.

"come in" he exclaimed, inviting the person who had knocked to enter his dorm.

the door opened slowly, and a mop of blondish hair appeared.

"mark? donghyuck?"

"chenle, is that it?" mark asked once he made an eye-contact with the chinese at the door.

"yeah. huh... jisung and i found jaemin crying in the corridor..." chenle told.

"what?!" donghyuck exclaimed, rising to his feet.

"if you want to follow me and... yeah?"

mark and donghyuck both agreed, following the hufflepuff across the gryffindor common room and then throughout the different corridors of hogwarts.

they first heard cries, and then finally saw a teary jaemin leaning against a wall next to a worried jisung.

donghyuck didn't hesitate one second and ran to his crying best friend.

"jaemin!" he exclaimed. "what's happening? are you okay?"

the pure blood continued crying, ignoring the other slytherin who was cupping his cheeks sweetly.

"jaemin, please... talk to me..." donghyuck begged, looking into jaemin's soul under the eyes of the three other boys.

jaemin stayed silent.

"jaemin, i hate seeing you like this... it pains me so much..." donghyuck said.

"i don't want your pity." jaemin answered simply, going back to crying.

donghyuck looked at his best friend, and he would have argued back if it wasn't for two other boys who arrived in the middle of their conversation.

"huh... is everything okay?"

"why is jaemin crying?"

jaemin lifted his head, meeting eyes with jeno and renjun, making a wave of sadness take over him and causing him to cry even harder.

"we found him like this already..." jisung shrugged, giving jaemin a sad glance.

the two new-comers nodded, looking at jaemin as well.

"please, jaem... tell me what's wrong. i want to help." donghyuck said with puppy eyes.

but it seemed like jaemin wasn't sensitive to them.

"i don't want to! go away!" he lashed at his best friend, making the boy back away immediately.

mark approached donghyuck from behind, wrapping a hand around his waist to comfort him from the sudden rejection.

jaemin glared at them.

actually, he glared at the three pairs of boys around him.

"fuck you, guys. fuck. you." jaemin articulated clearly.

he faced his best friend, looking at him in the eye. "fuck you for keeping a secret from me."

he then turned towards chenle and jisung. "fuck you for making me believe things."

and he finally looked at the two boys that had arrived. "and fuck you for breaking my heart."

the six boys exchanged confused stares, still not understanding what could have gotten jaemin in such a state.