𝓗 3 𝓗

one month had passed since these first encounters.

one whole month.

by now, chenle and jisung had stopped getting overjoyed at anything and everything they saw.

by now, jeno had accepted the fact that he was in a wizard school.

by now, renjun had told lucas everything about his broken life.

and by now, jaemin and donghyuck had become the best of friends.

everything was going well for our boys.

they were happy of their stay in hogwarts.

"donghyuck, move your lazy ass, we're going to be late!" jaemin screamed across the slytherin common room, making all eyes divert towards him.

jaemin loved attention.

as the 8th generation of slytherin purebloods, he was proud of his origins, and he was sure that no one else was as much as a slytherin as he was, which was basically true.

that's why he was respected by the whole house.

the descendant of the very important na family.

"i lost my gloves!" the brunette yelled from the other side of the common room.

"you didn't stupid, you left them at training last time!"

"oh my god you're right!"

the two boys were unnecessarily loud, but the others didn't seem to mind.

jaemin and donghyuck had created themselves a reputation during this month at hogwarts.

and people respected it.

slytherins at least.

"let's go, he's going to kill us!" donghyuck said, running past jaemin at lightning speed.

jaemin followed his best friend into the messy corridors of the wizard school, dodging students as they ran for their life.

jaemin collided into a girl that hadn't seen him arriving, making them both fall on the floor.

the girl let out a hiss as jaemin was quick to stand up again.

"can't you be careful of your surroundings?" he asked irritated.

"jaemin, come on." donghyuck said a few meters away from him.

"damn muggles..." he spat before running behind donghyuck, ignoring the muggle girl that was fuming red at jaemin's sudden outburst.

"try being nice..." donghyuck said.

"i am nice. but muggles have nothing to do in this place, and they should know it." jaemin replied harshly.

yeah, jaemin held a grudge against muggles.

being from a pure blood family taught him that the best family was the pure blood family.

he, just like the rest of his family, believed that muggles should stay between muggles and wizards should stay between wizards.

there's no point in mixing both worlds.

and hogwarts could be an amazing place if all those muggles polluting the corridors were actually in muggle-schools.

one problem, donghyuck was a muggle.