𝓗 prologue 𝓗

just a few things on this alternative universe before everything starts:

the boys all receive their hogwarts letter at the same time, despite them not being the same age (meaning that chenle, jisung, jaemin, jeno, renjun and donghyuck are all on their first year at hogwarts), and mark is on his second year

the story takes place in a modern era, meaning that they have phones and that they're allowed to wear something else than wizard robes (the outfits consists of wearing all black clothes with a coloured accessory to show which house they are in)

with that said, enjoy your reading! <3

𝓗

"jaemin!" the loud voice of his mother called from the living room.

"i'm busy!" jaemin replied on the same tone, his eyes never leaving the video game he was playing.

"i'm sure you can pause that game and come here!" the adult argued back.

"i already told you that you can't pause an online game mom!" jaemin yelled, exasperated that his mother couldn't understand these simple things.

"too bad... i guess i'll have to open your hogwarts letter on my own!"

jaemin's eyes widened and the boy threw his controller on his bed before running to the living room, where his mother was waiting for him with a smirk plastered on her face and a letter between her fingers.

"my letter has arrived?" jaemin asked expectantly.

"i thought you couldn't pause an online game." she laughed.

"hogwarts is more important."

jaemin's mother chuckled at her son's love for the magical world.

their family was a pure blood one, slytherins since eight generations.

jaemin was the youngest in the family for the moment.

he too wanted to go to hogwarts and enter the slytherin house.

he had been waiting for this letter all summer.

and now the time had come...

"finish your game and get ready then, we're going to diagon alley to buy your stuff."

𝓗

"mom, do you need water?" a worried renjun asked his mother as she was coughing violently.

"it's okay, baby." she answered. "i'm okay."

"mom, you're not..." renjun told, showing the many wires and needles connected to the woman's body.