𝓗 8 𝓗

"and 10 points scored by ravenclaw!"

the whole stadium roared as the ravenclaw chasers high-fived.

they were 15minutes into the ravenclaw-slytherin quidditch match of the day.

half of the school was present, watching carefully as the quaffle passed from chaser to chaser, and as the beaters threw bludgers around. the golden snitch hadn't made its appearance yet. that is why the two seekers were flying around, looking for the little ball.

jaemin noticed the chinese seeker levitating high in the sky, above the pitch, and out of reach from the bludgers.

the raven-haired flew to him, a wide smirk plastered on his face.

"hello cutie." he said, scaring renjun.

"god, you scared me." the chinese replied, readjusting his googles on his head.

"i hope you won't be too sad when your team will lose."

the chinese diverted his attention to the slytherin, his breath itching at the sight.

jaemin was sitting on his broom sick, his black hair messily flying around because of the wind, and his hand often combing the strands back.

damn, seeker jaemin was hot.

"too mesmerized by the looks, cutie?" jaemin grinned when he noticed the other seeker staring for too long.

"i wasn't." renjun denied. "and don't call me that."

"why not?" jaemin approached him into the air. "you're cute."

renjun tried to ignore the sudden heat coming to his cheeks as he was complimented.

"we're on a game at the moment." renjun coughed. "there's no time to flirt."

"it's always the time to flirt, cutie."

renjun glared at the other boy before diverting his eyes back on the field to analyse the match.

renjun smirked as one of his teammates scored another goal.

"10 new points for ravenclaw! score: 20-0 for ravenclaw!"

he looked at jaemin once again.

"you should train more. 20-0. that's a shame for the na son." renjun teased.

"well, you still need to score 14 times to make sure we'll lose. let me remind you i'll be the one to catch the golden snitch." jaemin tackled back immediately.

before he could answer, renjun noticed a small golden object flying just behind jaemin.

he kept his eyes on it, not needing a second more to understand that this was the ball he needed to catch.

"watch me proving you wrong." renjun muttered before bolting away, surprising jaemin.

the raven-haired looked around, noticing his fellow seeker flying full-speed behind the golden snitch. he didn't waste a second to follow them at an inhumane speed.

"30 points for ravenclaw!"

jaemin cursed in his head as the opposite team scored 10points once again.

donghyuck always stopped the ball at trainings. why would he let three quaffles pass through the loops in such an important match?

jaemin didn't get the time to think about an answer as he found himself dodging a bludger last second.