𝓗 7 𝓗

"chenle!" jisung whisper-yelled as his best friend giggled out loud. "we can't do that!"

"of course, we can!" the smaller boy replied. 

chenle's grip on his wand tightened as he opened the door of the hufflepuff common room and slipped outside, jisung on his heels.

"i'm not sure this is a good- "

"lumos!" chenle exclaimed, making the tip of his wand lighten.

"too much light, chenle!" jisung whispered, trying to hide the white light coming from his best friend's wand.

it was the middle of the night, and they all knew that no student should hang out in the corridors after 10:00pm, which was exactly what they were doing at the moment.

"jisung, stop agitating, you're going to make us busted." chenle told, his free hand intertwining with jisung's as he pulled the boy across the corridor.

"b-but..."

jisung's cheeks heated at the sudden contact of chenle's hand in his, and he was rather happy that the only source of light was chenle's want, not allowing the smaller to see the prominent blush on his cheeks.

jisung followed silently as chenle dragged him across a series of stairs.

to jisung's dismay, the older boy stopped when they reached the 3rd floor.

"chenle, what are we doing here?" jisung asked, completely terrified.

being a muggle-born made jisung scared of everything he saw.

sometimes, he was glad of it, because chenle would spend hours telling him about magic and the wizard world, and during those times, jisung would see chenle being so passionate about something – which he absolutely adored.

but there were times he hated not knowing about this magical world, because chenle would do anything to show jisung about his world, even if it meant going against the laws.

and, at the moment, they were standing in front of the 3rd floor's door, and the principal had been very explicit on this place.

nobody should go there.

it was a forbidden part of hogwarts.

he hadn't mentioned why though.

"alohomora!" chenle said, his wand pointing at the door which magically opened right after this.

"chenle, no!" jisung whispered.

"jisung, now that we're here, we have to go." chenle explained.

"why do you want to know what is there? it is forbidden." jisung looked around, making sure that no one was there.

"i already know what's in here." chenle replied. "i just want to show you."

"what?!"

"shhh!"

jisung got startled when a painting nearby hushed him after his sudden outburst.

he turned around again, placing his attention on chenle.

"you do know what they're hiding in there?" jisung repeated, much calmer.

"yeah. most pure-bloods do."

"you're a half-blood, chenle." jisung said.

"my mother told me."