𝓗 27 𝓗

renjun, chenle and jisung kept their eyes on the spot jeno was sitting at the second before.

the gryffindor had barely finished his sentence when he had dashed away, not leaving any of the boys the time to answer or question him further.

"what the hell just happened?" chenle asked.

"i think jeno just confessed his love for renjun." jisung explained. "but i'm not sure though."

the two younger boys faced renjun who seemed to be in a deep reflexion.

the chinese acknowledged their presence after a long minute.

"he said he wasn't sure if he liked him..." renjun said out loud.

"he mostly said that he was sure he liked you." chenle repeated jeno's words.

"yeah, but- "

"there's no 'yeah, but' here, renjun. you like jeno, he likes you." chenle interrupted him. "just tell him and get married."

renjun internally snorted, knowing how hard it had been for jisung and chenle to end up together.

but it seemed that the tables had turned.

"you forget one detail, babe." jisung told. "renjun also likes jaemin."

chenle's cheeks became red because of the pet name, but he nodded nevertheless.

"then ask jaemin if he likes you too."

"the problem here isn't renjun's feelings for them and their feelings for him, lele." jisung pulled the smaller boy on his lap. "the problem is their love for each other."

chenle cuddled into jisung's embrace, not caring about renjun who was teasingly wiggling his brows at him.

"jeno said that maybe he did like jaemin." chenle informed.

"but it means that maybe he doesn't." renjun replied.

"you just need to ask him."

"just." renjun scoffed. "asking someone such things is hard."

chenle crossed his arms over his chest, looking at renjun deep in the eye.

"look at jisung. he didn't wait too long to confess." chenle said, determined.

this made renjun scoff again. "the boy whose lap you're on? the one that has been in a gay panic about his best friend for more than a year?" renjun raised a brow. "yeah, sure, he was quick."

chenle flushed, turning around to face his boyfriend.

he didn't know that jisung had been having feelings for him for this long.

he thought it was kind of recent.

"more than a year?!" he exclaimed, turning around to face the boy he loved.

jisung smiled sheepishly, mumbling a quick 'sorry' as he flushed red.

chenle coughed before facing renjun again.

"okay, it sure is difficult to tell the one you like about your feelings." chenle said. "but it won't be difficult for the two of us!"

"wait, what?!"

𝓗