𝓗 11 𝓗

"jeno! jeno!" mark whisper-yelled after slamming the door of his dorm shut. "lee jeno! wake up!"

the raven-haired male opened his eyes with difficulty, closing them right away when he was met with the lit end of mark's wand.

"mark..." he mumbled. "why are you waking me up...?"

"you'll never know what i heard."

jeno groaned loudly, turning around in his bed.

"later. i was dreaming..."

"of renjun?"

"yeah..." a smile appeared on jeno's face before he realised he had just said that to mark. "no! not renjun!"he exclaimed immediately sitting up.

"who then?"

"jaemin!" he said the first name that went through his mind. "wait- no!"

"shut up now, and listen to what i have to tell you."

jeno coughed before looking at mark.

"tell me."

"i woke up feeling a bit sick, so i decided to go to the nurse. and there, i found jaemin and the other slytherin entangled on the bed." mark explained.

"i don't want to know about their sexual intercourses, thank you." jeno said.

"it's not that!" mark scolded. "they were talking!"

jeno rolled his eyes.

had mark woken him up this early to tell him about two slytherins talking?

"and?"

"they said that one of the deathly hollows has been stolen tonight." mark whispered.

"what?!"

"i couldn't believe it either! hogwarts is the safest place for them to be, and yet, they got stolen- "

"no, no, no..." jeno stopped mark's rambling. "what are you talking about?"

"huh?"

"what the hell is a deathly hollow?"

mark slapped his forehead.

he had forgotten about that.

jeno was a muggle-born, and he knew nothing – nor was interested – about magical things and wizardry world.

and so, he wouldn't know anything about the deathly hollows.

"the deathly hollows are three objects that make you the most powerful wizard ever if you gather them together." mark explained. "it's a very powerful wand, a stone than can make people revive, and a cloak that makes you invisible."

"and they're here?"

"yeah." mark replied.

"in hogwarts?" jeno continued.

"yeah."

"the three of them?"

"exactly."

"that's completely stupid." jeno said.

"people know how dangerous they can be. they know that they shouldn't approach them. well, wizard families do. muggle-born don't usually know about their existence. we don't study them in class on purpose."