𝓗 29 𝓗

renjun ran across the corridors of their school hoping to find jeno.

their last conversation was quite confusing, and renjun and him absolutely needed to have another one calmy.

"do you know where lee jeno is?" he asked to a group of girls who were giggling.

"yeah, he went this way a minute ago." one of them said, her red nail pointing towards the left.

renjun thanked her before dashing this way, soon seeing a tall figure dragging feet.

"jeno!" he exclaimed, making the other turn around and gasp.

renjun ran to jeno, taking a few deep breaths when he was by his side.

"jeno... we need... to talk..." renjun let out.

"what is there to talk about? you understood what i told you very well." jeno mumbled.

"but i didn't give you an answer."

jeno leaned on the wall next to him, his arms crossing over his chest as he looked at the gorgeous smaller male.

"i may like jaemin too."

jeno's face fell when he heard renjun's words.

so, that was it?

jeno didn't understand his feelings towards jaemin, and renjun just tells him that he is sure of his feelings for the boy?

and jeno liked renjun while the boy likes jaemin?

"i don't think telling me this was necessary." jeno whispered, trying to prevent himself from crying at the small taste of heartbreak renjun was giving him at the moment. "bye, renjun." he added, trying to leave.

"wait a minute." renjun grabbed his arm and made him face him again. "i'm not finished."

jeno gulped down his pride, getting ready to hear renjun apologizing probably.

to be honest, he didn't know what was about to happen, and he didn't want to know.

"sure, i do like jaemin." renjun started speaking again. "but the fact is... i do like you too."

"huh?"

jeno lifted his head immediately, looking into renjun's eyes to make sure he heard it right.

renjun was looking at him so tenderly.

jeno couldn't help but fall for him even more.

it was as if he was caught in an endless spiral.

"my feelings are messy, i know, but both of you are so likable..." renjun mumbled.

"for real?" jeno asked.

"what?"

"you do like jaemin... and i?" jeno asked again.

"i do." renjun nodded.

jeno opened his arms, pulling renjun into a bear hug in relief.

never in his wildest dreams he had imagined that renjun could feel the same for him.

and also, that renjun could have feelings for jaemin too.

jeno may not be sure he liked jaemin too, but he could get to know the younger more, and probably would fall for him.