𝓗 26 𝓗

jaemin stayed glued on his spot as he felt jeno's lips against his, and the boy's body pressing him against the wall.

the soft feeling of jeno's lips made him feel all sort of things inside his chest, and without noticing it, he started letting himself melt into the kiss.

his eyes closed on their own as he breathed in jeno's scent. jeno's hands slowly let go his wrists and slid inside his palms, pinning his hands on the wall, as their mouths moved in unison.

however, jaemin quickly reminded himself of where he was and who was facing him, causing him to open his eyes wide and push the boy away with all his force.

"w-w-why d-did y-you d-do t-that...?!" the slytherin boy asked, feeling completely lost.

jeno stared at him from a few meters away, being in the same state as the boy.

he knew why he had kissed him. it was to prevent him to tell he had stolen the wand out loud.

but he had no idea why he hadn't just pecked him.

he had no idea why he had tried moving his lips against jaemin's.

and he had no idea why he had liked it.

before jeno could think about giving an answer to the slytherin boy, jaemin ran away with red cheeks, a fast-beating heart and confused feelings.

but what was the most important was that he didn't say anything about jeno stealing the deathly hollow.

𝓗

"so, you two are together now?"

"yeah."

"since when?"

"three days ago."

"and i'm only told that now?!"

"shh!"

renjun turned around, bowing to the girl who was trying to study despite the loud noise he made.

"how did it happen?" renjun asked, looking again at his two friends. "i'm sure chenle confessed."

"well..."

"no... don't tell me..."

"i was the one to confess." jisung stated proudly, slipping his arm over chenle's shoulders as the younger chinese flushed.

"that's good, chick." renjun nodded in approval. "i knew i could trust you."

jisung smiled, looking down at his ex-bestfriend – now boyfriend – with heart eyes.

chenle lifted his head as well, giggling when his eyes met jisung's.

the two boys leaned closer, giving each other a light peck in the middle of the great hall.

"aw... aren't you cute together..." renjun cooed

"enough talking about us, renjun!" chenle said as he raised a brow. "what about your love life?"

"o-oh... huh... my love life..." the boy panicked a slight bit.

"do you still find the slytherin asshole attractive?" jisung asked.

"or did the gryffindor steal your heart?" chenle added.

"well..."

the two hufflepuffs looked at their ravenclaw friend expectantly.