𝓗 9 𝓗

"renjun!"

the ravenclaw turned around when his name was called, seeing two boys running towards him.

"chenle? jisung?"

"are you okay?" the smaller asked.

"we saw how you fell during the game."

renjun smiled at his two friends, his heartbeat accelerating at the thought of them caring for him.

"it's okay. thankfully someone was there to catch me." he replied, his cheeks heating at the memory.

"oh, that's good."

"renjun!"

the three boys diverted their attention to another ravenclaw player who was making his way towards them.

"hey shotaro, what's the matter?"

the boy smiled warmly. "i just wanted to check up on you. i saw your fall, and i was scared you had hurt yourself."

"oh, i didn't." renjun informed him.

"yeah, someone was there to catch him." chenle added, catching the attention of the ravenclaw chaser.

"oh, that's good!" he exclaimed. "i'm shotaro."

"i'm chenle, and this is jisung." the hufflepuff introduced themselves.

"nice to meet you guys."

"well done for the game." jisung spoke. "i saw you scored two of the three goals."

"thanks." shotaro blushed. "but we lost in the end."

"yeah, because of the asshole called na jaemin." renjun added.

"shotaro!"

the group of boys looked in the direction of the voice, the ravenclaw chaser smiling when he saw his best friend making his way towards them.

"hey sungchan. what are you doing here?"

"you told me you would meet me outside, but you never came."

"sorry, i needed to check on renjun." the Japanese male explained.

"renjun?" sungchan raised a brow.

"that's me." the chinese boy lifted his hand.

"your coach is looking for you, i think."

"oh thanks." renjun said. "see you later guys!" he added before running away.

"so... sungchan? is that it?" chenle asked once renjun had left them.

"yes. i'm a slytherin pure blood." he answered. "sho's best friend since forever."

"that's funny! jisung and i have also been best friends since forever." chenle replied.

"you're lucky to be in the same house!" shotaro told. "sungchan and i have been separated."

"it's no big deal. now hogwarts values diversity. having friends from other houses is good!" jisung explained, repeating the words chenle had told him a month before.

"you're right!" shotaro nodded.

the four boys chatted for a while, slowly discovering each other's personalities.