𝓗 10 𝓗

chenle and jisung were both hanging out together in the gardens.

sungchand and shotaro had left to go to class, but the two hufflepuff still had an hour and a half to be lazy before going to class.

and that was exactly what they were doing: being lazy.

jisung had his back resting on a tree, and chenle was lying on the grass, his head on jisung's lap as his hands played with jisung's tie. jisung was trying to control his heartbeat the best he could, as he combed chenle's hair with one of his hands.

"sungchan and shotaro are very kind." chenle said after a while.

they had enjoyed their meal together, and the hufflepuffs happened to have a lot of fun with the two other best friends. they had shared stories about their life before hogwarts.

they had learned that shotaro was a muggle as well, and that he had been taught everything before receiving his letter to hogwarts by sungchan.

their relationship was pretty much the same as chenle and jisung.

except that sungchan didn't have a crush on shotaro, jisung would add.

because he, park jisung, had a big fat crush on the chinese boy lying on his lap. he couldn't deny it anymore.

"they were cool." jisung replied.

"they're just like us." chenle commented. "it's funny."

"yeah."

silence engulfed them once again, but none of them truly minded.

they had spent the majority of their life together, and there were always moments during which none of the would talk. but it didn't bother them.

sometimes it was good just to lay back and think in silence.

jisung would have fallen asleep in a few minutes if it wasn't for chenle talking to him once again.

"i really had fun with shotaro."

jisung internally sighed as his heart felt weird.

chenle had spent the whole meal clinging to shotaro's side, and as much as jisung hated to admit it, he was jealous.

how come this japanese boy that chenle had known for an hour could make him smile like that?

how could he steal all of chenle's attention?

how could he make jisung's best friend so happy?

"if you say so." jisung mumbled, not really wanting to continue this conversation.

but sadly, chenle was in the mood to keep going.

"he's cute, don't you think? he looks like an otter." chenle giggled after pointing out the resemblance.

"you're cuter..." jisung mumbled, obviously not paying attention to the words that slipped of his mouth.

this caused chenle to sit up abruptly, making jisung open his eyes to see why chenle had suddenly moved when he was in a comfortable position.

"i'm cuter?" chenle asked, looking at jisung in the eye.

that's when jisung realized what he had just said, making his cheeks colour a deep red shade.

"h-huh... y-yeah?" he replied, very embarrassed by the situation.