𝓗 14 𝓗

"i can play, jaemin, i swear!" donghyuck whined as his best friend tried convincing their coach not to let the brunette play.

"donghyuck, you were throwing up this morning." jaemin looked at him sternly. "i can't let you fly 15 meters above the ground, with meanies trying to harm you."

"i have to play!"

"it's too dangerous."

the coach rolled his eyes next to the two boys. he just wanted his team to win, he didn't really mind if donghyuck would play or not.

"you know what? deal with this on your own." he said. "but if he doesn't play, make sure to find a replacement for him."

the coach left the two boys alone to have a chat with the chasers.

jaemin was wide-eyed, and donghyuck smirked.

"i play." donghyuck said.

"no." jaemin retorted immediately. "i'll find a replacement."

"who? we need the three chasers, we need the two beaters, and we obviously need you as the seeker."donghyuck listed.

"we'll find someone else, who's not from the team."

donghyuck snapped his fingers in front of jaemin's eyes.

"hello? earth to jaemin? i don't know if you realised it, but the match starts in four minutes, which means that you won't be able to find anyone." donghyuck told.

"shut up!" jaemin tsked.

jaemin thought for a few seconds as donghyuck looked at him intensely.

he wanted to play. he was sure he would be able to play.

he already felt way better than the days before.

"we'll find a solution." jaemin said.

"jaemin, be realist. either i play, either we give up."

jaemin glared at his best friend.

"there's no way we give up. i'm never going to give the muggle this pleasure." he spat, making donghyuck roll his eyes.

jaemin had discovered a few days before that jeno was part of the quidditch team, and that his post was chaser.

jaemin being jaemin, he told himself that losing a match against a muggle would be a shame for him. and so, he decided that he would win this match, no matter what.

"there's only one solution left then..." donghyuck said, his smirk widening.

"i hate it, but you're right..."

𝓗

"jeno you take right, mark you take left!"

the two chasers nodded before flying full speed behind the slytherin player that was holding the quaffle.

the three gryffindor chasers circled him, hoping for him to get scared and deconcentrate, but the slytherin didn't pay attention to them and shot the ball backwards to another slytherin chaser.

this one flew easily towards the gryffindor loops, scoring a goal.

"10 more points for slytherin. current score: 30-20 for slytherin." the speaker exclaimed as the crowd screamed.