𝓗 23 𝓗

jisung turned around on his bed, facing his best friend's bed.

chenle was fast asleep, his face squished against his pillow, one of his arms hanging from the edge of the bed, and soft snores leaving his opened mouth.

he looked incredibly cute like that.

jisung couldn't stop thinking about what sungchan had told him during the afternoon.

chenle and shotaro had hung out together, leaving the two other halves by themselves. and this led to interesting and sensible conversations.

you like chenle, jisung, it's obvious. you have to tell him. we all know that everything will get better when you'll have told him how you feel.

jisung completely agreed with what sungchan had told him.

he needed to tell his best friend.

he couldn't live like that, seeing chenle getting closer and closer with other boys.

sure, shotaro had feelings for sungchan, but there could be other boys.

jisung didn't want to see chenle liking other boys.

he wanted to be the only one.

but did chenle even like him...?

jisung, chenle likes you back. i'm sure of it. he's your best friend, and he could be so much more. you just have to do one little step. and that is voicing out your feelings to him.

jisung sighed, sunghcan's words repeating over and over in his mind.

he was right. he had to confess.

not only it would relieve him, but also, chenle could actually have feelings for him.

"chenle?" jisung spoke quite surprised when he saw the chinese boy standing up from his bed.

jisung waited for an answer, never receiving one.

he looked at chenle walking slowly towards his desk.

he pulled the chair and took a sit on it under jisung's stare.

"huh... chenle, what are you doing?" jisung asked.

"i am sitting..." chenle replied in a sleepy and inhuman voice.

jisung furrowed his brows.

was chenle sleepwalking?

he didn't seem to be fully awake, and yet, his eyes were open.

that was strange.

"don't you think you should go back to bed?" jisung told.

"yeah."

with that said, the chinese boy stood up again, and he took slow steps towards the bed.

however, instead of going to his own, he plopped onto jisung's bed, right next to the younger.

"c-chenle?" jisung spoke. "this is my bed..."

"mine..." chenle replied as he placed his head on jisung's arm and cuddled into jisung's side.

jisung tried to cotrol his heartbeat, not wanting it to wake the cute chinese up.

and so, he fell asleep with chenle cuddled into him.

he really needed to confess.