𝓗 18 𝓗

the two lovesick boys sitting against a tree side by side lifted their heads when a brunette and a blue-haired boy came into view.

"sungchan, come with us. jaemin is fighting with some gryffindor, and i need someone to help up stop them before they destroy the school." he said in one go.

singchang sighed, rising to his feet.

"come with us, jisung."

the purple head stood up as well, following the three other boys towards the school library.

they got there pretty quickly, and jisung widened his eyes when he saw the number of books that were sprawled on the floor.

"mugblood!"

"fuck your kind, na!"

"i hate you!"

"so do i!"

the two boys were lashing insults at one another while throwing books around to harm the other.

donghyuck signalled sungchan to come and help him hold jaemin back while the two others would hold jeno – whose nose was bleeding.

the mission was a success as no more books got thrown, but they continued screaming at each other.

"jaemin, stop screaming." donghyuck sighed, trying his best not to lose his balance despite jaemin's strong attempts to make them let go.

"i won't as long as this mugblood hasn't left this wizardry school! he's a shame to hogwarts!"

curse words were leaving jeno's mouth as he was ready to beat the shit out of jaemin. thankfully, jisung and mark were strong enough to hold him back.

"what the hell is happening here?" a small boy appeared, a brow raised.

"renjun!"

the small boy's attention got caught, and so, he turned towards jisung, a small smile appearing on his face when he recognized him.

"please, help us."

renjun pulled out his wand from his back pocket, agitating it a few times in jaemin's direction.

"petrificus totalus!"

jaemin's body stiffened as donghyuck and sungchan made sure he wouldn't fall on the floor.

renjun truend around, facing jeno's who widened his eyes.

"i'm calm, i'm calm!" he raised both hands above his head, hoping that the small chinese wouldn't put a spell on him too.

"now, what's the problem?" renjun asked, looking at jeno since jaemin couldn't speak.

"he's being mean with me, nothing new." jeno replied, glaring at the slytherin.

"he's being mean with everybody. i told you not to pay attention to it." renjun said.

jeno shrugged.

"bring jaemin away, i don't care where." renjun said. "i'll bring jeno to the nurse."

"why?" the gryffindor asked.

"your nose is bleeding." renjun told.

𝓗

"how can you be this calm around jaemin?" jeno asked as renjun was sitting next to him in the infirmary.