So it is easy for that lady.

Like every night she will have me. Everytime I will sleep like a dead body. Once she got satisfied she will leave me.

In that 4 days, I sometimes tried to come out of her clutch while she is getting her pleasure.

Many times she get angry and started to hit me. Some times she will use the belt to whip me.

Within this one week, I become like an submissive one.

Now a days am getting fear even somethings got fall and it makes some sound.

I indeed become an weak one.

An weak one.

Who can't save himself.

I won't come out of my room. Not even to eat. I felt like am a dead body.

My whole body is having some whips marks, bites, scratches. I don't like myself.

Am a weak.

An weak boy.

No one love me.

No one believe me.

Am an useless.

I mostly draw iniya, that is the only way of escaping from this cruel world.

I just wish iniya will get the happy life. Its been going to 2 months, I want to see her.

Now a days am getting tremblings like which iniya endure . That is when I got to know how much painful thing to won't able to control your own body by yourself.

Am not good for iniya.

But this  traitor heart wants her.

Time skipped:

Like this another 10 days gone,

While am drawing, I heard the door opening sound. Yes I can't close the door, one time I got whipped for that too.

Not in the afternoon. I know uncle is not in the home. He gone out for some other location for company work.

My trembling started, I just hided myself under the bed.

An weak boy.

What else I will do. It is only thing I can do.

"Baby Vihaan come out" I heard her voice.

No not again.

I felt really weak, now a days.

"Baby"

I turned my face as she too lowering herself. She caught me.

My tears started.

I felt like I was in some hell.

She grabbed me and made me to sit in the bed.

"I have a gift for you" she said to me.

But I just sat silently. Because I don't have anything else to do.

"Don't you ask me what is it" she asked me.

"Okay, I know you won't" saying this she clapped her hand.

Another two females came who is same age as this bitch.